chapter 37

Katherine: I stood outside watching the sun rise still realing in from his voice ,had he done the deal what did he do to conclude. I tried to not let myself worry to the point of sickness I took a deep breathe an wished for a better moment in life that I lived.

Serrano: touching katherines shoulder) Katherine? Are you alright i was calling you but I think you've might not have heard me.

Katherine: um sorry serrano i was lost in thought for a moment what's up?

Serrano: besides the sky haha .

Katherine's: haha yes besides the sky haha.

Serrano: the twins would like to go play on the hills with the other kids ill watch I just wanted to tell you first.

Katherine: yea that's a good idea thank you for telling me.

Serrano: taking her hand, listen katherine your under a lot of pressure go relax have a bath or lay down for your babys sake . I know it is not my place I'm just the security but id like to take care of you while were here take at least some stress off .

Katherine: nervous um that's nice serrano but I can't that be asking to much of you my friend you've got a lot to worry about .

Serrano: sweety your the priority the only  one I worry about Mr Santorini needs to realize what he's losing it be somones most valued treasure someone who will take care of you without a fault .

Eli an David: serrano! Come play ,mommy mommy play too!

Katherine: haha taking some  snow throwing it in the air around my boys seeing them smile an laugh.

Serrano:enjoy this its fun haha got you little eli haha.

Ring ring.....

Alejandro: katherine ! What the hell are you doing!.

Katherine : catching my breathe what are you talking about now alex ?.

Alejandro: i told you I have eyes why the f#ck was he holding your hand an looking at you like that !!.

Katherine: Alejandro it didn't mean anuthing he was being friendly assuring me id be ok for me to have fun not stress out .

Alejandro: did you screw him while you've been their Katherine I told you i don't want him near whTs mine!.

Katherine : starts crying ) I told you i havent done anything he was just being friendly nothing else why do you do this to me alex i told you all I want is you .. Ahh!

Alejandro: Katherine!! Shit !! Katherine hello....

Blood leaking down my snow boot I feel shaky an vacant I pass out dropping the phone the color on my skin slowly turned pail.

Serrano: Katherine hang on your going to the hospital staY awake !.

Javier: whT happened man ? She was fine !.

Serrano: Mr santorini must have really upset her this time .

Ring ring ring......

Javier: hello?

Alejando:katherine?

Javier: senior santorini its me javier were taking Mrs katherine to hospital.

Alejandro: why ! What happend?.

Javier : senior she just collapsed blood coming from her belly area I think its the little one inside .

Serrano: he better hope she makes it with the baby  they already told that asshols not to upset her !.

Alejandro: I'm flying down keep me informed understand !.

Doctor Adrian: get some saline on iv going now hurry !

Nurse : doctor she's bleeding a lot down here !.

Doctor Adrian: i need the contraction serume to stop this hurry!.

Serrano: what's going on doctor is she alright the baby?.

Doctor Adrian: son I stoped the contraction an I gave her a type medication to stop the bleeding but I can't guarantee her pregnancy to pull through she's under a lot of stress an her past condition doesn't help she might lose this baby but I will do all I can.

Katherine : serrano my baby is she or he ok please tell me their ok?. Please?

Serrano: holding her ) its gonna be ok everything is ok just relax for me ok breathe sleep rest I got you relax katherine.

Katherine : closing my eyes drifting beyond with the medication I fell to a deep sleep .

Alejandro :Opening the door seeing her pale face her flaced body in his arms,get away from my wife why are you in here get out ?!.

Serrano: Alejandro snap out of it man your wife is sick shes between losing the baby all because of you !.

Alejandro : sitting vacantly hopeless I,I what have I done I let my anger get the best of me. I yelled at her.

Serrano: as much as I'd like to hit you your the boss still but she would never cheat on you,let alone hurt you Alejandro!,yes I have an interest in Katherine but she only sees me as a friend.

Alejandro: an I forbid you to be close to what's mine!.

Serrano: you still sit their all high an mighty an you don't see how fragile she is trying to keep the life growing in her alive!?.

Alejandro: reaching for her hand I prayed in silence if I could change for her I'd never hurt her again. Please God help me change save my unborn child an my love alive .

Doctor Adrian: checking the vital machine hmm, I need another sedative here please an get me the ultrasound.

Alejandro: doctor how is my child an my wife?!.

Doctor Adrian: sir I'm sorry her condition is critical as of right now I have done all I can .

Katherine :The fog took me under in my mind I could see Alejandro an our family happy together but then like rain the clear drops turned to blood what I knew faded away only grief took me in as a lonely stranger to a place I didn't belong.

Doctor Adrian: sir she's gonna be ok the fetus is holding by a finger nail it's to early to tell if it'll hold with the medication but their gonna be ok ,I do strongly recommend you be calm around her or I'll kick you out of my hospital clear!?.

Alejandro:nodding yes sir I understand.

Serrano: so what's the news update?.

Alejandro: she's gonna be ok but we have to wait to see if the baby will hold with medication he or she is hanging by a nail.

Serrano: good that's good news maybe now you'll really appreciate what you have in front of you!.

(Stay tuned to the next chapter guys coming soon sorry for writing it late just had alot going on so I hope y'all enjoy this chapter thanks guys )