Chapter41

The lights faded an I felt my body relax it felt as if the world had went silent to keep me still an safe from the voices trailing behind me

Katherine: waking up feeling so confused am dazed feeling for my bump it flat an down now (panic raising ) HELP !!!... crying louder HELP !!!! NOO!!!.

Alejandro: rushing in amore shhh it's ok calm down shhh it's ok hugging her tightly , calma ok I'll tell you what happened!

Katherine: crying where's my baby Alejandro? Gripping his suit where's my child you killed her !?.

Alejandro: your dazed calm down honey ! The baby is fine she's ok the doctors were surprised they thought at first it was a baby boy but it's a girl our little girl she's healthy little under weight but she's good she looks like you .

Katherine: gasping my little girl pleasure take me to her Alejandro please I wanna hold her !?.

Alejandro: picking her up gently hmm my baby your so light you have to eat too promise me you'll eat when we come back ?

Katherine: hmm please take me to her an I'll eat what they bring me later . I wanna see her !

Alejandro: walking to the infant nic u , their she is , the doctor said she's premature but she's gonna make it we can't hold her just yet the doctor said maybe in a few weeks . I asked if it be safe to transfer her to our home an no better doctor than you to see after her .

Katherine: crying she would've gone full term if it wasn't for your stupidity Alejandro! Now look at my baby she's in their an I can't even hold her !.

Alejandro :squeezing her tightly don't do this to me Katherine! You know how I am , I didn't mean to hurt you I love you amore .

Katherine: what are we gonna name her ?

Alejandro: sadness grew in his grey eyes almost like a light storm brewing I thought we could name her after you amore ?

Katherine: smiling after me haha no Alejandro it be too hard to notice who your talking to me or her silly .

Alejandro: hugging her your my amore my love my life is he honored to have my daughter named like you , kissing her softly holding her face .

Katherine: kissing him back I loved this man so deeply his hooks sinking deeper an deeper I craved him always hmm Alejandro breathing heavy.

Alejandro: smiling hmm I love leaving you breathless um in a good way amore not bad way eh haha kissing her cheek .

Katherine: how about Alexa katalina after both of us ?

Alejandro: hmm I like it she'd be immensely spoiled for being named after su papi no?!

Katherine: smacking his chest be nice Alejandro you know Elijah an David are your world too !.

Alejandro: yes it's true my little rifle gentleman that will follow my foot steps differently like I promised but Alexa will be guarded by her papa until she's old like her mama eh winking no man will be near her til I deem them worthy .

Katherine: ah the jealous father suits you but isn't it harsh when nobody held me against marry you eh ? Nobody kept me from falling for a stubborn air head who hmm breaks my heart an repairs it all the time !?.

Alejandro: I'm still learning amore I'm knew to loving you to letting you control me believe me I'm trying I can't lose you , I can't see you with another man an not feel rage in thinking he wants what's mine !, hmm the day I saw you when you saved me how you were around me I fell madly in love with you , Serrano told me he could take you if I did not open my eyes to see what I'd lose in front of me . Katherine please don't ever leave me I'd die with out you i couldn't live without my queen the woman of my life .