chapter 3

I was dozing off when i heard gun shots comming from below , i got up quickly trying not to panic I saw a figure running holding his side and right when I was going to step out he colapsed just inches away from my car .

I grabbed my flashlight and shined it on him I tried to pull him up but he stired suddenly and pinned me beneath him he placed his gun to my head . WHO Are You ?!?! Ah ...I..I.. please d-dont h-hurt me-me please calm down your hurt !. Dont tell me what to do he locked back the gun i closed my eyes and waited for the bullet to end my life but it never came.

He países as voices from the bottom startes comming closer ,get up and dont make a sound he said to me roughly ! I got up silently his gun was pressed to my back your gonna Drive understand ! Yes i said , I climbed into my car and he pointed the gun at me as he got in , I turned on my car and started to reverse ,once back on the Road I looked for a moment at the mirror no One was following me , uh can you please place the gun down , im not going to hurt you ,I looked at him he was comming and going out Of conciousness I reached over but he moved quick and grabbed my hand STOP ! Im Fine just Drive and i wont shoot you . I concentrated on the Road again I Had to ask where am i going ? Mm his breathing was getting shallower and he was starting to pass out . Ah crap i Had no choice I Drive and i was thinking about going to the hospital when he mumbled NO HOSPITAL! NO Nothing hmm! I quickly Drive home I went around and opened his door I lifted him taking all Of his weight .

I stumbled a bit but made it to the front door when he woke up suddenly and grabbed me by my throat , What do you think your doing he sneered ! I grabbed his hand and pushed him off ,im going to help you , I turned to open my door when I heard the click Of the gun I froze I didnt bother to look back I said if your going to shoot me go ahead you save me from a miserable life , and I walked inside,. When nothing happend I walked to my left I left the door open for him I took off my jacket which was now covered in blood I ran to get my bag that i carried for emergancys I walked back to the hallway mear the door please let me help you,youll die if you wont let me ! He raised his eyes to me ,he stumbled forward I went to help but he hesitated and pushed me away ,he followed me to the kitchen please lay down , Why ? He was testing my patience so i can examin you thats Why . Take off your shirt.

I put my gloves on and went to grab my anistigia to numb the área . He sat down on the table top ,I turned and the sight I saw did something to me his body was so perfect muscles so perfectly kept and abs a woman would love to touch . Stare much !! Uh oh sorry i set the to work I examined him ,Well the Good news is that the bullet past through the bad news is that you post alot Of blood and your going to need stitches

Hey guys sorry for the long wait got writers block but here's chapter 3 sorry if its short I'm still writting so my next chapters will be comming soon thanks for the votes hope you'll enjoy this chapter