Chapter5

Hmm well their isn't much to say about my life I was born into a family who wants "prestige and glamour " !, they don't love me haha if they did they would have supported me and the dreams I had .

Do you have any siblings Katherine ? Um yes I have a brother who's my twin but he's such a spoiled bratt and I have a sister who semi ok I guess and well me I love doing things to help others  and enjoying life without people shadowing me . I love to read anything I want without my father pesterizing me that a woman should have no such knowledge just to marry and bare children !.

I didn't want that yes I do want children but with someone who's not into society prestige and name I want to be free for once in my life . When I glanced up I saw something I couldn't describe maybe I was falling for this stranger I didn't know but he said he was dangerous and I wanted to know what he meant by that .       Alejandro!? ,  yes !   ,. I don't want to impose or make you uncomfortable but why did you say your dangerous ?.  His smile dropped , Because I am ! I was meant to die yesterday but you saved me .

  I looked at him , why did they shoot you may I ask ? Hmmm he drove his fingers through his hair , look I was ambushed by some really bad people  listen I've already put you in danger because you saved me , a man that doesn't deserve to be saved !.  He looked pained but tried not to show 

 It .  There was something sticking out of his arm like a tatoo, it was small but had a scripture written in like greek or latin i couldnt tell. katherine? yes looking up , i can never repay you what you have done for me you saved my life thank you.  your welcome alejandro i hope you feel better .

i went to get up but he rose quickly from his chair moving to the window , what i said ?  shhh ,move an get dressed quickly move!. i got up quick an dressed in jeans an converse , i peered over his shoulder ,oh no ! those assholes why cant they understand to leave me alone!.

wait you know them he said quickly ! sadly yes their my fathers guard dogs probably here to take me back. his expression turned angry , your kin to collin king ? he said acidly ! i hung my head sadly yes hes my father . hmm he punched the wall i knew i couldnt trust you i shouldve killed you !!.

what are you talking about an then i heard gun shots at the bottum an doors breaking he grabbed me an took me to the other room , move and dont ask just do what i say !, i didnt say anything i heard glass shattering an tables being flung across the wall . he shoved me into the closet an said dont move or come out no matter what do you understand katherine ! i nodded my head .

i heard talking in the hall it was a voice i recognized it was john my dads right hand man , well i guess you got to breathe another day ! what did you do with her ? we're here to teach her a lesson !. what exactly di she do ?.... HAHAHAHA, well little miss princess failed to uphold her image to society which is everything for the boss. HAHAHA i heard alejandro laugh ,. what so funny does she know who you even are ! besides the point what are you doing here alejandro?.

thats my concern not yours. hmm so did you kill her for us or you just used that pretty little face of hers. i huddled in the corner tears burning down my face i couldnt believe that my own father would want to hurt me. i listened again , so alejandro since you did us the favor we'll finish ours our boss will be glas to hear that we've finally killed the big bad mafia boss!, what hes in the mafia and hes the boss oh my god!. 

i heard stumbling an gun shots then it was quite like silent you could drop a pin an it wouldnt make a sound. i heard feet shuffling an then the door was pulled open i flung myself punching an kicking i coudnt see as my tears blurred my eyes , STOP KATHERINE!  but i couldnt how could i be treated this way i was no more than a posetion to him the man i called my father. katherine mira me por favor , i looked up my hands we restrained on the wall i looked away an hung my face crying who was i now i could know longer be katherine king.

i was now presumed dead. carinio por favor i felt his hand under my chin but i couldnt look at him, just kill me now alejandro i want to die!.. NO YOU DONT! he said angrly , his voice changed was he in pain i snapped out of my trance an slowly scanned him he had blood on his blue shirt and he tried to

move slowly . your hurt again alejandro ! its nothing just leave it. NO i cant take this off now i said , i went an grabbed the first aid kit from the bottum drawer he sat on the bed looking so pale an exhausted. you got shot again hmm its just a graze he said. i grabbed the alcohal an cleaned him up though i hadnt noticed his stitches , alejandro your stitches re-opened . fix it then he said !, i grabbed the thread an needle an started to sow him back up he didnt even flintch or move. when i was finished he looked so tired, alejandro your arm is going to be in a sling for a couple of weeks until it heals completly. i put the sling on him as gently as i could.

Katherine stop for a second we need to talk! about what i said about how my own father wanted to kill me about how my mother would allow such a coward to harm his own child ! please tell me ,hmm katherine mira look your father made the biggest mistake of his life . hahaha right thats why you told those idiots you had your way with me an then killed me !. i didnt say that he said i had no idea you were collin kings daughter. right just like how i didnt know you were in the mafia let alone the boss or leader of it !.  i warned you i told you i was dangerous an yet it was you who saved my life again .

katherine you have to go you cant stay here they will come back for you and complete the job i cant believe im saying this but come with me ? i will protect you . ah alejandro i cant , what if you just want revenge to plot against my father an im the puppet to play . i dont want that just to spare yourself and end me please.!. NO he said, why not i said and he stood up to look me right in the eyes , he was like a tower that peered over me he was atleast six feet tall no doubt . stop telling me what to do !he said angrily , i can do whatever i want i said ! OH is that so he said before i could blink he pushed me against the wall his hand clamped down on my throat sqeezing . do it i said as tears rolled down my eyes . STOP IT 1 he yelled an squeezed tighter , my breathe was going i began to fade and my hands that were on his arms slacked as i went i was finaly going to rest .

i took in the sight only to dragged out of it , the smell of alcohal brought me back. how is she mama? i woke up in panick , easy sweetie its ok. i huddled myself thinking that my parents took me and alejandro betrayed his word . katherine i heard the strong almost angelic voice i looked up to see alejandro dressed in a nice suit freshly showered and shaved and he looked more handsome than before. katherine its alright your safe now. yes ms katherine its alright , i looked at the woman who stood beside him she was beautiful she was petite with short gray hair but her complexion was sincere and giving . she came close to me my eyes watched her every move . she sat next to me an held my hand .

she gently carrest it an spoke in a soothing words. i smiled a little would you like to rest some more darling or would you want to come down and sit with me? i was going to say something when alejandro said Mama please she needs to rest shes had a rough day ! oh alex let the poor girl answer my question!. they both turned to look at me i -i would like to rest some more if you dont mind uh... oh sorry my dear my names elena im alejandros mother and head of this family. oh its nice to meet you miss elena . rest dear i layed back down and fell asleep , rough hands held mine i didnt give into the moment i was afraid . i didnt move several hours later, i woke up i took in my surroundings the room was beautiful it was painted blue with light gray trimming and golden curtains to match.

it was amazing ,i see you have woken up i heard the voice say i turned to the side and saw a young man about the age of seventeen he sat on the chest alejandro said to stay with you incase you needed anything . who are you i said softly? im daniel im alejandros little brother , oh its nice to meet you . are you the doctor he said suddenly? yes i am i said . wow he said  so you patched up my brother ? i smiled yes i did . he blushed sorry im asking so many questions but the whole familia wants to meet the woman doctor who saved my stubborn pig headed brother, hahaha your funny i said is it just you an alejandro? he nodded sadly yes its just us mama was pregnant once before papa was murdered but she was in so much grief and sadness her current state wasnt good she lost the baby.