chapter14

we walked i saw a table covored in roses and set with two wine glasses and set with dinner ,please sit my love he smiled softly an pulled out my chair ,thank you alejandro i took my place an sat down happy an smiling content i felt that he did this for us.

he sat down an looked at me with a expression i couldnt expain it held something hopeful an filled with love but i was still on edge when the rude an agressive alejandro would return.

id like to propose a toast to you my bride i know i can be a real jerk an a-hole but i want to promise here an now that i will change for you katherine . i dont want to know what its like to live in a world that you dont exist in , i love you an i want to do right by you for the rest of my life.

i began to tear up an i nodded we clinked glasses an celibrated our dinner with our happyness ,alejandro was so romantic never crossing the boundary of pleasure but he respected me like a complete gentleman .

he started singing to me a dan an shay song i felt my heart melt completly as he sang .

alejandro '' well build this love from the ground up from now til forever , for worse or for better ". lovee from the ground up ill be all you need through the good an bad ''.

tears ran down my face an listened closely to him his acent was so hot an italian singing a country song was like heaven sent on a rain of lyrics .

i looked into his grey eyes an fell even harder for this man i felt my stomach drop an the breath leave my body every breathe he breathed was now my oxygen to live an breathe through ,

 katherine he kissed my cheek what are you doing to me hmm he kissed my neck hmm he looked back into my eyes i want your kiss on my lips i feel if you dont kiss me ill die of not knowing what your soft sweet lips tast like .

i kissed him passionatley holding him never wanting to let him go i pulled him closer not wanting the air to come between us i felt him smile an i began to blush "haha mmm my katherine likes a little wild side dont you ".

i blushed haha shut up i said laughing you know you like it too , he smiled that sexy smile he only showed to me sometimes " yes i do an you know it very very well."

"come amore i got a surprise for you", holding my hand we walked to a carolsel  he picked me up which horse would you like to sit on.  i smiled  an pointed to the black horse with green an turqious braiding on it .

as you wish my katherine an he sat me on the saddle an pulled a switch from his pocket  i watched in amusement as the carosel went round an round .

i saw him smile wide an i laughed happily maybe we could have a happy ever after maybe now we could set aside our differences an become one .