Chapter 46

(The deal ,Alejandro's big bad move)

Alejandro: arriving at the tarmack I felt very uneasy being back here again but business was business como siempre, I stood silent as a woman dressed in hardly anything gripped my arm,.

Valeria: mmm you must be senior santorini no? Maxi told me all about you ! But he didn't say you were so mmm delicious!.

Alejandro: prying her arm off ,holding my hand up " I'm married back off  ok!" , an where's senior Maximiliano ? He was supposed to meet me here!?.

Valeria: " mm haha fisty I love that in a man, maxi sent me to get you an now I'm so glad he did , (biting her lip ) los vamos papi?.

Alejandro: uhh man Sam could you handle that awful thing standing their before I vomit my martini, fuck sake she's basically eye fcking me man , I'm a singular man Sam if la seniora finds out about this she'll never forgive me handle it now!!.

Sam: eh looking side ways damn sure boss I'll handle it smirking I'll have some fun an javi can take you to the restaurant eh?.

Alejandro: bien hombre (shaking hands ) , keep her far from me eh I don't need any putanas causing me problems with my Katherine!.

Javi : senior los vamos I got the airport to assign us a car , I'll take you myself.

Alejandro: gracias javi, me salvastes I'll give you a raise for this !.

Javi: no need , seniora Katherine already did an she asked me to keep you out of trouble .

Alejandro: smiling , haha my baby always the protector she shocks me at times could you send her some flowers an she loves the perfume vanilla del Fontana amore I know she'd love another bottle !?.

Javi: si senior I'll get right on it to get it shipped to her an have seranno pick it up an inspect it before she gets it ."

Arriving at El Domino Reyes restaurante y barre

Alejandro: I clicked my gun off safety an put it in my holster fixed my jacket an got out the car , many woman floored the place some naked others serving clients their meals and drinks , I took a deep breathe it's just one day an then I can go to my baby back home , I grabbed my briefcase and walked into the side table where Maximiliano was sitting with Valeria in his lap "ah fck ".

Maximiliano: Alejandro! I see you didn't like my gift receiving you ?"

Alejandro: with all respecto senior Maximiliano, I'm married I'm faithful to my wife an this is business not a extrovert of pleasure ok?!.

Maximiliano: whispers into Valeria's ear "give him something baby ! Something to remember us by!.

Valeria:" smirking mm bien bien stalking clad high heal after the other , musica por favor!!.

The band strikes up the sexiest song the woman cat call at her ,the men silent as they watch her she stripes seductively revealing her olive skin the smirk of seduction an lust never leaving her eyes she walks forward like a tiger on prey her eyes set on Alejandro , all that's left is her short skirt showing god no mercy of what any man could have ; she goes to touch his chest an is meet with the look of disgust an hate , eager enough she slides down his legs an with a wink she tossles her golden curles against his face an is gone back to her master .

Alejandro: the sight of this woman makes me disgusted, an full of hate ! I had just told them I'm married an they show boat me !! Slamming my fist on the table " this is business not a fcking slut fest ok !! Get her out of here an away from me !.

Maximiliano: smirking first she's my wife an I tell her to leave not you eh!" , now kitty sit and behave ok winking at Valeria ".  Vamos business, so the deal eh is muy interesante an abundance, la familias veranos, soteros del rose, an daginores have accepted the treaty set forth that as long as we trade the wine an weapons their way all is well an protection is yours ultimately with no rejection! Your a respectable man Alejandro an a deal like this is hard to come by as myself dragones don't take haste to a twenty billion asset like you but I couldn't help myself so review the contract an I'll see you in my vineyard tomorrow around noon !".

El documento trato de dagas y vino
Partidos sone senior Maximiliano Dragones, y senior Alejandro santorini

Clause 1: the party shall import 60 million cases of santorini wine , 30 million fully equipped weaponry an remissions.
Clause 2: both parties agree into trading with the 3 families in each district for protection of ultimate on all parties .

Clause 3: senior santorini must agree to refurbish the Italian tax of 20 thousand every year to senior Maximiliano as of date 2020 .
End clause:
Senior santorini  signature

Alejandro Santorini
X_______________

Alejandro: sitting in my hotel room , dialing home .

Ring ring ..

Katherine: hello ? Alejandro?..

Alejandro: si amor it's me , hmm I miss you so much already!?

Katherine: Alejandro just come home I miss you too baby , how's everything going any trouble ?

Alejandro: hmm I'd be lieing if I didn't warn you about this Maximiliano is keen on having woman around us their his wives an one particularly took interest in me !.

Katherine: haha your joking right ?. Alejandro your mine let's not forget married to me ok , you know what I'm flying up their an don't tell me no this woman is about to find out who the fuck I am .click..
Alejandro: amore calma pot favor, it's ok I straighten it out ? Bueno?? Hello?? Shit!!

Stay tuned for more action will Katherine fly to confront the woman who touch what's hers ?? Dun dun is Valeria up to something stealing the apple from the queen ?? Stay tuned my lovelies the best is yet to come