Chapter 42

Two weeks later

Katherine : holding my little girl in my arms was something I always hoped for , an now I could all those days not being able to was unbearable for me as her mother . I gazed into her soft grey eyes I smiled an softly kissed her tiny fingertips "so much like your father my little princess ".

Alejandro : standing in the door way "not as beautiful as her mama " . "She's the most beautiful queen of all my world an everything around me ".

Katherine: "shh she's going to sleep " a smile filled my lips " she's so much like you already quite the stubbornness I wonder where she gets it " looking side ways at him .

Alejandro: a seductive smile played on my lips "careful honey I might think your flirting with me !" Taking the tie off an if I quite remember it's been awhile since I had my queen!?".

Katherine: "gasp" laying down Aneli in her crip , I held my hand up pause mr Romeo , what makes you think I'm flirting huh ?

Alejandro: "I very much know when my wife is flirting with me I can sense it when you talk how your voice gets a little breathy an you figgit when your standing " admit it I know you more than any man has ever possessed his woman !.

Katherine: laughing grips his lapels of his dark blue suit " if I wanted Alejandro I could very much say that your right ? But I'll keep you in the benifit of doubt see your not the only one who has tricks ! I've learned that from you mi amor .

Alejandro: grasps her chin " careful what you say baby your so close I can very much take you now .

Katherine: "his eyes turned that dark stormy grey an I knew I was losing the battle again , I couldn't let him alway win right ? I had to play this my way an I would have my way before his way ."

Alejandro: softly kissing her neck " I know very much as well as you do I can make you fall just as much as you make me baby " biting her flesh , " an if I so wanted I'd make sure every one in this damn house knew what is mine I'd make you scream an beg for more ! An you know I can !."

Katherine: steadily taking my breathe I couldn't cave in not now I was hazy he knew it too damn him ." Seductively walking him back to the door gripping his hands " you think you can will me to subconsciously give in after all you did to me dear husband?"  Finding a latch tieing his arms to it " let's see if I make you break first ".

Alejandro: smirking Hahaha" Katherine come on untie me baby let's me civil, you know you can have me all you have to do is tell me ."

Katherine: I think I like you like this " ripping his white talered shirt the buttons popping off like popcorn  " your so bossy an so frustrating so I think I'll teach you a lesson ".
Taking my fingers softly an slowly touching his scars  dragging the seconds as I touched him , he gripped-the handle the pale white of his fingers growing more visible with every touch .

Alejandro: I watched as my new handmade shirt was obliterated by her every hand stitched button popped an clicked down the floor if anything she was quite the seductress I never saw this side of my woman before she was what scared me most " Katherine stop your tortering me that's not fair "!. Gripping the latch " you know I can't handle it when you touch me  stop !." I don't like this part of you ?.

Katherine: "I'm just doing what you do to me baby the torture the drowning of every second you deny me of my place an you fail the promise you made to me !" , gripping him where he most wanted it " let's not forget denying me an boisting me almost insinuating I had something going on with Serrano! Softly kissing his body softly an leazurly " so pay back is a bitch isn't it baby !".

Alejandro:" i gripped the handle the more she touched an kissed me I couldn't control it I was angry and turned on that I couldn't control myself I pulled on the latch to let my arms lose I had to regain my footing with her ! " Katherine amore stop I can't think right please I'm sorry I love you so much my love " please honey stop torturing me take me if you want but stop this agonizing play your doing to me ".

Katherine: i smiled in victory I gripped his hair an kissed him hard taking no answer for granted I wanted him to know if he could play the game so could I , biting his lips " I could take you but then where 's the fun in that baby , or I could flip it on you an make you scream til everyone knows your mine an that only I can make you feel all that you done to me eh"!.

Alejandro: tugging the latch harder hearing the tearing of my shirt an my hands springing forward , breathing so heavy I closed my eyes ." Damn you woman "!. I slowly held her hands to her sides "stop it " .

Katherine: pulling my hands free "let this be your lesson my love , like you say don't say something cause you'll strike well now you've met my inner bitch trust me she's out to play now ! So we can agree on something for once I'd never cheat or hurt you but since you're persistent on assuming I am maybe I should right ?!".

Alejandro: hanging my head " no don't Katherine stop ! Bring back my wife" holding her face please bring her back kissing her softly almost breaking myself " I'll never assume again ,I know your loyalty is mine like mine is yours I'm sorry please put this woman away ".

Katherine: I felt my eyes close my sadness an anger dissolved I kissed him back he kissed me with something I've never felt this kiss was different than the ones we shared before this was the cord I wanted to strum the one where we both started on the same level " I love you Alejandro you can never doubt what I said , it's about time someone started stepping toe to toe with you an I'm up for the challenge just like our vows together until death !."

Damn!!! That had to burn !!! Looks like Alejandro just got a taste of Katherine's inner woman the side that doesn't tolerate that will make sure respect is given , an it made Alejandro beg ooohh guys what did y'all think ??? Drop your comments I'd love to hear what y'all think on this sizzle twist