chapter 33

Alejandro: where's my damn phone! Miguel! Get in here now!! I wanna know what the fuck is going on? How did y'all miss this? She's pregnant!.

Many thoughts ran through my mind I was about to close this deal this bomb drops on me how in the heck do I even begin to calculate I messed up.

Katherine: I sat in the doctor's room waiting I called my personal doctor to come check on my pregnancy, I was holding my stomach it was supposed to be a surprise I never thought he'd take a deal as dangerous as this. I would have my baby healthy an without the life of her or his father.

Doctor Milian: seniora Katherine you're healthy the baby is growing well we need to keep your stress to a minimum ok?. I know you're going through something with Mr. Santorini but your condition could be worse like last time keep calm more protein vitamins ok.

Boom! Boom!

Alejandro: where the hell is she!?.

Serrano: senior Santorini you cannot come inside without Mrs. Katherine's authorization! Please leave !.

Alejandro: move the hell out of my way you worthless piece of shit! Taking out my gun, now tell me where the fuck is my wife or I swear ill splatter your brains on the pavement you stand on!.

Serrano!

Katherine: its alright serrano stay nearby please I took a calm deep breathe Alex what do you want? I told you to never come close to me again! Please leave an don't come back.

Alejandro: amore por favor don't do this think about our children of our baby growing in your belly!.

Katherine: breathing deeply how did you find out? You know what doesn't matter you'll never meet this baby not after what you did! Now get out of my house !. Serrano! javier! Escort Mr. Santorini out, please.

Serrano an Javier: si seniora Katherine.

Alejandro: I love you, please don't do this to me why are you destroying what we have?.

Katherine: stepping forward to face him I did not destroy a good life I gave you everything an I trusted you to never go make a deal for richness a fortune! You did pushing him back in anger an rage you hurt me and our kids just leave!.

Alejandro: Katherine, please I'm begging you don't do this to me, not after all we shared, please!.

Katherine take him out boys, please.I turned around an walked towards the kitchen I breathed in relief my boys were eating an didn't hear the commotion always watching their cartoons.

Elijah: mommy where daddy?

Katherine: chocking back tears um he's a busy sweetie with work.
Pushing back his hair you both look so much like your father I smiled.

David: mommy looking up daddy!!!.

Katherine: David sweetie daddy's not here.

Alejandro: ah but I am!.

Katherine: I turned serrano!! Javier!!??.

Alejandro: they're tied up for the moment you an I need to talk about this we will discuss it now !.

Katherine:I gulped Alejandro I'm telling you nicely leave or i will protect myself at all costs!.

Alejandro: hey boys how about you go play outside me an mommy need to talk.

At that moment I panicked inside that look on his face was one that truly meant business didn't matter if you were family or acquaintance it was the look of death.

Katherine:I went to the side drawer an pushed the packet forward I want the divorce your assets will stay yours an the boys will come stay on the weekends you an I will only co-parent but at a distance !.

Alejandro: tearing the papers like hell ill give you the damn divorce your mine grabbing her hand tight til death do us part don't you remember the vow you made to me?

Katherine: I tried yanking my hand free that was before you went behind my back an made a deal now let me go! I breathed heavy almost feeling faint like.

Alejandro: Katherine quit playing games your fine quit faking like your so sick to get me to leave!.

The room started spinning I felt my heart race an my breath get short I was having an anxiety attack without me even knowing I gasped for air an then I passed out.

Alejandro: get the doctor now!

Doctor milian: hmm I told her no stress Mr Santorini! Do you realize the condition she was in last time could effect her this time ! You need to leave I cannot have you compromise her health your endangering your unborn child!.

Stayed tunned guys tell me what you guys think about this chapter !! So excited to write the next on what's gonna happen next!! ☺😊☺😊😊