Chapter 38

Katherine :The musky sound of the heart machine was All i
consitrated on , the vague breathe I stilled breathed took me back to the day I got married to the day I said I do to the love of my life . Men are so unpredictable especially Alejandro the mans got quit the mood swings , but I love him he's mine why can't he accept that I won't hurt him like he's doing to me . I go to open my eyes an I see him gruff an cornered like a child being yelled at I slowly move my hand to touch him an just like before he moves away , "Alejandro please come back to me don't be afraid I'm ok I promise ".

Alejandro: but you could have died I could've lost you again I keep losing you amore!"
Katherine" hmm my love I'm not going anywhere you have to stop this it's hurting me every time you push me away an torment me with jealousy the day I said I do I was yours no one else's !"

Alejandro " hmm but yet you keep Serrano like a dog around your skirts !, I'm your husband not him Katherine this is my child not his or isn't even mine ?".

Katherine " hmm closing my eyes "GET Out!" , get the f!ck out you son of bitch !! .

The monitor raised my breathing exhaled their I was again screaming at the man I loved for being ignorantly stupid " it's my child not yours only mine get out "!

Alejandro " baby calm down I didn't mean to say that , I didn't mean to please calm down I don't want you to get sick please ".

Katherine : my gasps came in short supply I felt dazed again my eyes closed as I tried to calm down , this was no longer my body alone I shared it with my child "easy baby mommy's sorry , but your daddy is an ass ".

Alejandro: amore I'm sorry I got jealous but hmm I can't help it when he's around with what's mine ! You belong to me ! . I Alejandro am your husband an you know that so why keep this pay guard dog around eh!?

Katherine: Alejandro get out if your so on key in saying that Serrano is my lover an the father of my child then just leave I don't have the energy to argue with you anymore . Tears flowed down my eyes , no amount of love I give you is ever gonna be enough for you is it not when I'm dying because I lost my child not when you kill me ! Because that's what your doing your hurting us not even caring what the effect is please just go I don't want you here anymore !.

Alejandro: swallowing the lump in his throat , I won't leave because you ask me too I'm not going anywhere but I'll be outside !. I'm gonna tell Nathan to come watch the door an I don't Serrano in here capche!?.

Katherine: just go , turning my head to the side looking out the window as tears flowed slowly an painfully I looked down to see my wedding band turned I played with it remembering the good short lived moments with him before his other side comes out he can be quit loving affectionate an this Alejandro I don't know anymore I've lost the man I saved the man I married the father of my children I'm losing him to a battle I can't fight anymore .