Chapter 19

I got a glass an tossed it at that dirt bag how could he say things like that to me how could he !.

I ran outside James! Hello anyone here James !. Crap the guard was gone I felt so scared was he right.

I ran inside grabbed my house phone an called Alejandro but it went straight to voicemail 

His voice saying you've reached my voicemail leave a message I'll get back to you !.

 I tried to remain calm I was so angry Alejandro get your ass home now you've got some explaining to do !. Click 

I paced the halls soon lunch time was gone an it was now eleven at night I went to our room an looked through his things as much as I wanted to trust him I couldn't let him hurt me again.

I found a paper in his jacket : meeting jack cross marina pier 129 Jackson road 2oclock Friday .

What's going on here we were supposed to be on our honeymoon an here he is doing freaking business.

I searched for the keys to the car an found them I quickly typed the address  an took off I wanted to be wrong what if their was someone else .

No don't think that stay strong Katherine  stay calm.

I arrived at the marina nothing was in site except a big boat an James was by the loading dock I walked down the side to the ramp where is he j?

Um sorry ma'am he's busy .

Don't give me that busy crap call him now !.

But ma'am I can't disturb him.

I pushed him away an ran up the side I pushed open the door Alejandro was sitting down talking with two other men while a provocative woman danced on his lap ,I froze at the site .

Tears burned my eyes what the hell is this Alejandro ! Is this what you've been doing watching some slut dance while your doing god knows what!!!.

I took off my wedding band an threw it at him I hate you it's over !.

I ran out I felt my blood boil with pain an hurt an anger how could he do this to me .I hear rapid foot steps coming towards me Katherine! Stop you don't understand.

I stopped I don't want to hear it Alejandro I saw it for my own eyes an Gregorio told me everything. I said crying angrily 

But Katherine it's just part of business I'm not doing anything but conduct my part I'm not touching her nor any other women I promise .

I turned then why was she sitting on your lap huh dancing provocative is that what you want fine continue but I'm done !

Don't look for me don't call me understand I loved you I would never hurt you !.

I ran off Alejandro looking dumb founded as I left where I would go I had no idea all I new was that never again would I feel pain again.

I drove home speeding I grabbed my clothes in a suit case an grabbed some money I left I crossed the state lines an flew back I went under the radar .

I lived now in new Baltimore I worked in the public hospital I worked double shifts to sustain myself I bought a small flat it wasn't a mansion or a condo but affordable for me .

I missed Alejandro but I knew I did what was right at least I hoped I missed all of him his smile an his kiss even his touch.

Katherine you've got the last route on the hall ? Um yeah Erin I got it go home OK. Katherine are you alright you look pale ? I'm fine I just feel sick.

Come Katherine  go get something to eat you need a break I'll get Ralph to cover the hall till you get back.

I went to the cafeteria an grabbed a soup but I felt so dizzy I blacked out not feeling when I hit the floor.