Chapter 16

The big day has finally arrived I've spent so many nights awake thinking about being married to Alejandro . I know now I'm making the right decision,

Church bells ring .. ring dingdong ding dong ....

Places the bride is now entering.. piano played here comes the bride .. 

Keep calm Katherine deep breathes look flawless an then I caught his eyes those eyes that I want to get lost in forever.

I reach for his hand an he smiles whispering  I love you :).

The priest stands before us saying our do's 

Do you Alejandro take Katherine  to be your wife to have to hold in sickness an in health til death do you part .?

Alejandro: I do with all my heart .

Do you Katherine take Alejandro as your husband to have to hold in sickness an in health til death do you part?

I do with all my heart too tearing up I said .

Priest you may kiss your bride ,

I drew close an Alejandro  kissed me passionaly an said mmm my wife sounds so much better in me saying your mine he smiled I'm so happy .

Haha I know an now your mine to I held him close an kissed him again . We danced under the stars we held each other closely not wanting to be kept apart  .

We drove through the night Alejandro  didn't want to tell me where we were going for our wedding night we soon stopped at a airport strip the swoosh an pump of the airplane caught my eyes , an air plane  Alejandro?

Yes my dear it's taking us to our  honeymoon come on he held my hand I followed nervous .

He held me as the plane began to take flight I snuggled in my husban's arms hmm he smelled so good like mint an something so sexy I wanted to hug him even tighter to me. 

The plane began to decend into the Italian air strip  it was beginning to be sunset the color was so captivating .  

We drove to our new home it was so beautiful a brick house with roses growing an bay window like a dream I thought .

Alejandro carried me inside  an I kissed him again I love you Alejandro  with all my heart.

An I love you my Katherine so very much .