Chapter 26

In the dark I walked I didn't feel anything I cried to see the light to see my children even Alejandro even if it was for the last time .

Doc: mr santorini  your sons are healthy an well both weighed 8pounds an 6ounces did you or your wife have names picked so we can write it on their charts ?

Alejandro : crying yes she named them David an elijah .

Doc : yes sir writting it down David an elijah santorini .

In the distance I heard the sucking an pushing of air the oxygen mask was on me I could feel the air pulsing through my lungs , I tested my hands but it barley moved I tried to speak but it came out raspy .

Alejandro : turning oh Katherine holding her tightly crying amore I'm so sorry baby please forgive  me please.  I promise ill change ill do whatever you want me to just don't leave me anymore I couldn't bare it .

I looked into his grey eyes I love you Alejandro , I looked at my flat tummy an panicked twins our twins where are they ?

Alejandro : relax baby their fine healthy an big !. I'm so happy thank you for giving me two beautiful boys. 

I kissed him Passionately   It took for me to be gone into danger for him to Finaly  see that I could never hurt him .

The nurse brought in my boys an they were so Gorgeous David had my nose an Alejandro's eyes an chubby cheeks  although his fathers were very sculpted to fit him . Elijah had my eyes an Alejandro hair color both beautiful an good baby's not even a cry escaped while he held them .

Alejandro : you two are gonna be the heirs of a grand family my sons I promise to never put you or your mother in harms way again you'll know only the good of life an nothing of the business I was raised into .

I watched how Alejandro carried our sons I hoped he meant what he said I didn't want our children to grow up knowing their father was a killer or a horrible person , . I wanted them to know that their father loved them an did what he was brought up to do to protect all of the family an us .

Ofcourse they would never meet my family to them I was dead an forgotten plus I didn't want them any where near my children especially my father he could be manipulative an Alejandro an I didn't need anymore obstacles it was already hectic with me trying to get him to bend his ways .

I slept for a long time until I was awoken by a kiss I opend my eyes to see a beautiful grey I smiled hello stranger where did you go ?

Alejandro : smiling I took the boys to the nursery an then I went to change into some clean clothes I brought you some to from home can I help you change ?.

Haha yeah nice try Romeo your not seeing me naked especially in a hospital .

Alejandro : smiling well as much as hot an provocative that sounds right now all I want is to help my lovely wife dress comfortable after all you had a tough labor an your very exhausted . 

Haha yeah like it stop you from trying right ?

Alejandro : holding Katherine I nearly lost you yesterday I just want to take care of you  an make sure your alright an then maybe perhaps in the long run if your up to it we can make another family addition .

I held him tightly really  , you want more children ?

Alejandro : I want more with you my love .

Aww I'd like that very much honey , perhaps we will .

But what about the business Alejandro theirs no way you can give it up Daniel isn't fit enough to run the family looking down you'll always be gone on business with woman an an hmm .

Alejandro :: honey ill handle it if I have to buy a house in every city then I will ill put our kids in the best schools they have an you can be the doctor in the family house .

You'd let me replace your personal physician ? You know that means every guard to check up an exam right ?

Alejandro : uh on second thought maybe just the woman an children an of course me smiling wickedly .

Haha I knew you'd say that I just want you to be around for our boys  an me but I worry that  you'll be angry an dominant an violent .

Alejandro: baby I promise that I would never hurt you or our boys ill do whatever I have to control my anger   An tendency to demand .

Good I'm glad to hear that an I think it might be good if you see a shrink .

Alejandro : uh no way I'm under oath to not discuss anything omertà is the code of the mafia for silence I will not discuss my busissines or anything for that matter with a stranger !

Hmm see your already getting mad it's just a suggestion Alejandro I'm not asking you to spill your guts out .

Alejandro : hmm I'm not mad I'm offended that you'd suggest that I talk to someone after you know how I am I'm very private about my things .

You know what forget it an since I'm a doctor you have to talk to me every two months no but or ifs about it capish ?

Alejandro : hmm fine but make it once a month cause I owe you a honey moon .

But what about our twins ? We can't leave them anywhere I won't have that .

Alejandro : they'll be with us honey but I'd prefer if it was just me an you but since I know your very protective I'm deciding to bring my mother an have her tend to them while we do honey moon couple stuff . 

I smiled well you have thought about everything haven't you .

What do you guys think so far ? Alejandro has had a change of heart will he keep his word an  will he prove himself to Katherine