Gracexsmiffy

Couple days later

//Abis PoV\\

"Aww come on Grace you've got to tell him!" I say whisper shouting in my office.

"No! he probably doesn't like me anyway" grace replies.

"That's what I thought about Toby, come on its obvious that he likes you to!"

"I doubt it" she glumly says. so I decide to text Maddie.

(a-abi m-Maddie)

A- Heyy, do you know how we could get grace and smiffy together? xx

An instant reply later..

M- you know I've been think about this for a couple of days now I think I have the perfect idea! xx

A- really? come at me x

M- well, I was thinking, you know what happened to you and toby

A- yeah

M- I think we should do that to her for a bit of payback buuuttt not only lock them in together also put red lights on and sexy music xx

A- omg yes! she'll kill us xx

M- no she'll be thanking us! x

A- well I'll get to it then! can you come over?

M- yeah sure I'll pick up some lights on the way x

A- ok see ya when ya get here! xx

"Abi who are you texting?" Grace asks.

"Oh just mum" I lie.

"Oh k, anyway I should go see dad see ya later"

"Byeee"

10 mins later

"Ok you got the lights?"

"Yup!" Maddie chirps.

"So which room shall we do it in?"

"Excuse me!" wow maddie.

"You Know what I mean" I sigh and laugh.

"Hehe umm I dunno has she got an office?"

"Umm no but her mum isn't here today so we could go in there" I say "plus the mushrooms will reflect the redness" that's sorted then. I find the key and we open the door making sure no one sees us.

"What are you two doing?" Toby.

"Hey Tobs, actually can you help us?" I ask.

"I guess what you doing?"

"I'll tell you later but can you get smiffy to come to this room in what 10 minutes? oh and say grace wanted to see him" I tell the plan.

"Oh err yeah sure, oh wait I see what your doing, ok I'll keep them out your way"

"Thank youuuu" I say and kiss his cheek. He smiled and walks away to the common room.

"Right lets get these lights up!" I say and we put the heart shaped lights around the room, giving a pretty red glow.

//Smiffy PoV\\

"Come on smiffy, when trott was under she never let go of you!" Ross almost shouts in the common room.

"She was just being friendly" I sigh.

"Not even me would do that, come on smith, she likes you and you like her, nothin else to say" trott joins in. Toby suddenly walks in.

"Hey"

"Hello?" I ask.

"Is it alright if I join ya? I've had enough of martyn and kaeyi talking about..." Ok then.

"Uhh sure" Ross says.

"So what're you talkin 'bout?"

"Discussing what games to play on our channel" chris/trott says.

"Oh fair enough" he's being really weird.

"Toby what's going on?" I ask.

"Nothing why?"

"Well you're kind of acting weird" I say confronting him.

"Am i? oh" ugh really. "oh umm I forgot Grace asked me to ask you that she wanted to see you" what?

"Where is she?" I ask. Trott and Ross look at me.

"I think she said her mums room not sure though"

"Oh ok thanks I'll see you later then" I say awkwardly walking out the room. I go to her mums office and Grace was there looking confused. suddenly I get pushed in the room which I glowing red. quickly I turn around to see who my attacker/s are. looks like Abi, Maddie? I thought she was at the orphanage? and Toby. that's why he was acting weird.

"So umm you wanted to see me?" I ask Grace.

"No who said that?"

"Toby" I confirm.

"That's weird 'cause Abi told me that you wanted me... oh.

ABI IM GONNA KILL YOU!" she bangs in the door which happens to be locked.

"Umm what's going on?" I ask confused.

"Right you know at Abis party when I went missing?"

"Yeah?"

"It's because me Martyn and Kaeyi locked her in a room with Toby, so my guess is that they're doing the same to me because i....." wait what? I guess this explains the lights and music now.

"Because you what?" I have to be sure before I say anything. She sighs.

"Because I like you" she looks at her feet embarrassed.

"It's funny 'cause I like you to" her head shoots up. "I thought you were just being friendly when trott was under and now I realise you weren't" I say smiling at her.

"Hey so umm I k ow that them two are watching.."

"3 Maddies here aswell"

"Wow, I know them three are watching so let's put on a show" grace suggests. "You have to pretend to be angry at me until they open the door then we run out" I nod my head then she starts shouting making me jump.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!"
"Grace I'm sorry.."
"NO! NO YOU'RE NOT YOU CAMT JUST DO THAT"
"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING" click looks like it worked! we look at each other and smirk. she pushes past me and runs out 'crying'.
"Grace what happened? im so sorry" Abi says surprised. I walk out and Maddie pushes me up to the wall.
"What the hell did you do to her!"
"I swear I never did anything she just started shouting at me!" by now a lot of people came out of their offices. that's when Grace stops fake crying pulls Maddie away smiling and then she pulls me into a kiss. I could feel that everyone was confused. Although at the moment I don't really care.
"Ok so I'm confused?" Abi says making me and Grace laugh. We look at them.
"Well we weren't gonna let you keep us in there were we" Grace says. Toby goes behind Abi wrapping his arms around her waist. Everyone laughs including Rythian surprisingly, he's always been a bit protective.
"Well I guess Ross is the odd one out in hatfilms now" I say smiling as grace keeps me in her arms. And of course Ross has no idea. "I mean you're the only one without a girlfriend in hatfilms" then he makes an 'o' face and shrugs. That's was one of the best days of my life so far.