Dont go.

//Trott PoV\\

Every time Maddie leaves my side I try to wake up. it's been almost a week since the incident. I can hear everything she says and she tells me that Abi and Grace are worried about her. I can't leave her for much longer. Suddenly I see light at the end of a tunnel. I mentally walk towards it closer and closer. At the end is a pristine marble door and a clean silver handle. I slowly open it and I step into the room. it has to buttons and that is it. one says 'brand new life' and the other says 'save maddie' it's obvious the one I'm going to choose. I firmly press the 'save maddie' button and I'm met with a light room with doctors in my face. I squint as the lights are too bright. One of the doctors smile and thanks everyone around him.

"Hello Chris, you've been in a coma for 5 days and you're heart just stopped but our team managed to bring you back and it looks like we gave you the boost you need to wake up aswell" A male voice tells me. Him and his team weren't the reason I woke up though.

"Thank you, for saving my life" I say he nods and leaves the room. instantly my gorgeous, ginger, crazy girlfriend runs in and hugs me. I've waited for ages for this, but then I find I can't breath properly...

//Maddies PoV\\

I've stayed with Trott everyday. I won't leave one time my horrible care worker came to drag me out the hospital. he still hasn't woken and its bee almost a week. Abis still here but awake. sips is better and Smiffy and Ross are still worked up but not as much as me. Trott has a steady breathing rate and steady heart rate. He just won't wake up. everyday I make my way to the hospital and hold his hand by the bed. I check on Abi time to time, but she's worried about me. So is Grace. there's no Hatfilms without Trott so their new channel that they were going to make can't be started until he's up and healthy. Just as I was about to leave the heart monitor have a long beeping sound. I stand there in shock not knowing what to do. doctors and nurses rushing in I scream and call Trott name. Martyn pulls me outside so the doctors can do their work (Martyn was taking Toby to see Abi) I curl up into a ball and cry. taking my glasses of to wipe my eyes the doctors and nurses came out.

"The doctors did everything they could and he's alive and well he is also awake" my life lightens up and I run into the room seeing Trott sat up int he bed. I rush over and hug him.

"Maddie... i... need.. to ....breath" he say I quickly let go.

"Sorry, I missed you"

"I know I heard everything you said to me" he says smiling. "and the amount of times I wanted to say I love you back is countless" I smile and kiss his warm cheek.

"I thought you were gone, I love you so much Trott" I say again.

"I love you too Maddie" we sat there smiling at each other and talking for the rest of the day.

A/n Hey guys I know this is a short one but there we go.

So trott almost dies eh?

I dunno what else to say so I'm gonna end this song today (cry reference anyone? no ok.)

Anyway tell me what PoVs you want me to do in the next chapter! it will be a time skip to when everyone is out the hospital x

Ok then.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee loves ya!

Xx;)xX