New office!

Chapter 11 New office!

***A few days of watching them together later. 2 days until Toby's birthday***

//Abis POV\\

"Morning!" I'm awaken by someone standing over me smiling.

"Ugghhhh" I moan as I slowly open and close my eyes and wiping them.

"Breakfast will be ready in a minute! And yet again we've got a surprise for you!"

I sit straight up, however many times they surprise me it will always be unexpected and exciting! Rushing down stairs and into the kitchen/dining room, to see my full English breakfast on the table ready to be eaten.

"Mum your breakfasts are the best!" I compliment her.

"Aww thank you love" she replies happily.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask wondering.

"Pretty much the same as usual but we've got a surprise for you" dad tells me.

"Oh awesome!" I say. I finish the rest of my dinner then I rush upstairs and get ready.

"Come on Abi!" dad shouts from downstairs.

"One minute!" I shout back as I turn my iPad off. I always watch YouTube when I'm getting ready. Although I am aware it takes me longer to get changed because I get glued- not literally- to the screen. I still do it though so I can catch up on series that mum, dad and friends are doing.

Anyway, I get in the car and another journey to yogtowers begins.

Finally, we are here! After about an hour! (we had to got to a few shops on the way, for lunch etc..) but still. Anyway, as usual I look for grace, I decide to go to the common room first. No one. I'll go to Rythians instead. I peek my head around the door.

"Hi Rythian!"

"Oh hello" he says in his deep voice.

"Do you know where grace is?" I ask, looking for my friend.

"Oh yeah she's ill today so she's at home with Zoey as she decided to work from home today anyway"

"Oh ok, thanks" I say a little sad. But Toby will be here, so everything will be fine. I bump into martyn on the way to mums room.

"Oh hey martyn! when's Toby coming?" I ask in hope of a friend.

//Martyn's POV\\

"Oh hi Abi!" I say. right today she's getting her office.

"Toby went round one of his friends house today, I think his name was Dan" I answer her. I had to keep him from seeing her office so I sent him to his friend for a sleepover.

"Oh ok" she said looking sad.

"Are you ok?" I ask worrying a bit.

"Yeah" she sighs an walks off to her mum or dad's room. I look behind me and make sure she's gone before I call kaeyi and talk her that Abi knows Toby's at a sleepover.

//Abis POV\\

I slowly walked into my mums room looking glum.

"Hey honey you ok?" she asks.

"Yeah I guess" I say.

"What's up?"

"Well no ones here to hang out with so I'm just here on my own doing nothing, sparkles* is busy with Martyn's wild star song soo... I don't have anything to do" I sigh.