Tomorrow

//Hannah's PoV\\

It's been five days since we asked for the polices help. they haven't tried to do anything. 6 days Abis had to fend for herself against her dad. who knows what he's done to her. I can't stop crying and shaking and worrying. Duncan got drunk again. Toby's getting better. sips arrived a couple of days ago. Lewis is braking. Martyn is staying strong for Toby and for most other people to.

I've been recording loads of evicted with nilesy to go out when we're gone. Everyone's been recording. pretending to be happy for the fans.

//Simons PoV\\

I'm worried about lewis, he's braking. yogtowers isn't a happy place anymore. it's full of sadness. even sips is quiet.

I can't believe the police aren't helping us. There's only one thing we can do, and that's to go on our own. To save Abi. The common room is full of quiet people.

"Guys, we need to do something. if the police aren't helping us we mess to go ourselves" I say. some nod and some just sit there. "if no one is going then I'll go alone, even if it does mean an inevitable death" I say this meaningly. if no ones going I will go alone, otherwise she'll be there forever.

"Simon you can't go alone" a sober Duncan says.

"I'll have to if no else will come"

"What are you gonna do? I mean he not going to let you go of you know where they are" it seems me and Duncan are the only ones socialising today.

"Look Duncan, I don't care what he does to me. at least Abi would have known that I didn't give up on her. oh and I'm leaving tomorrow" I cruelly say, everyone looks up shocked and my remark.

"We haven't given up we just don't know what to do" Kim says getting quieter.

"Well if you haven't, come with me and we can all do this together. we can save Abi. Unless you'd all rather be like this forever" I walk out of the room to the kitchen and grab the last pack of jaffas. sinking my teeth in one I get stopped by someone in the common room. I smile slightly. My plan has worked.

"Simon we can't let you go alone" lewis says sighing. "we're all coming with you" finally.

"Just wanna say that was the most inspirational thing you've ever said" Grace says. it earns a few giggles. Getting serious, again, I claim.

"Right now that's sorted. We need a plan..."

Hey guyzzz!

I know this is short but I needed to show a different side of Simon.

Plus I wanna say THANK YOU!! For all the votes and all the reads! it means a lot. thank you and prepare for the rescuing!!!!!!

Byeeeeeee Xx;)xX