DBZ Threesome.

Oh wow look, it's not an A/N for once. Here, enjoy some gay ass Goku Black x Zamasu x Goku Black Rose. 

Zamasu was drinking his tea when he had heard somebody walking around the area, he calmly set down his cup and prepared himself to attack the intruder. He paused and sat back down when he recognized it as Black walking to him.

"Hello, Black. Is there a reason you came to talk?" Black nodded once to a slight greeting, out of the corner of his eye, Zamasu swore he saw a double of Black, except this one was in his Rose form. The Rose form stepped up to them both and stood beside Black, a slow smile crept up onto both their faces.

"Black, what's your purpose for there being a second you?" Black said nothing but looked to the Rose him, who looked back and nodded. Rose suddenly teleported himself behind Zamasu, taking hold of his arms and restraining him from movement. Zamasu struggled and tried pulling his arms away from the double. "What are you doing?! Are you going to kill me, Black? Is that what you want?" Black shook his head and walked closer to Zamasu, though Zamasu had given up on fighting against Rose's stronger grip, he looked to him. Black smiled softly and placed his thumb underneath Zamasus chin, raising his head slightly.

"So resistant, honestly, it's cute how you think I'd go out of my way to kill you. I mean, do you not trust me that much to think I'd do that? That we'd do that?" Black gestured to his double, Zamasu paused and nodded as Black and Rose switched their positions, Black now holding Zamasus arms. Black's duplicate held Zamasus chin and smiled.

"I-I yeah, yes I trust you..both." Black smirked as Rose pinned Zamasu to a nearby wall, Black letting go of his arms and wrapping his own around Zamasus waist. Zamasu fidgeted and blushed as Black began to gently kiss the back of his neck. Rose smirked and pressed himself against Zamasu as he blushed more with Black licking his neck. Rose took the opportunity, as Zamasu slipped out a moan, he pushed his lips to Zamasus and slid his tongue into his mouth. Zamasu's eyes widened and Rose's tongue glided across and rubbed against his own. Zamasu closed his eyes and tilted his head back slightly as Black nipped and licked at his neck more, making him to let out small moans.

Black bit down onto Zamasu's neck, causing him to moan louder as he wrapped his arms around Rose, gripping the back of his Gi. Rose pulled away from his mouth and slowly grinded his hips against Zamasus, while kissing and licking the other side of his neck. Zamasu shuddered as Black began to suckle on his neck, leaving small hickeys in place as he trailed up and down his neck. The two continued to abuse Zamasus neck until they left him panting and drooling.

They stopped playing with his neck and smiled, Black moved his hands up from Zamasus neck and to his chest, slipping his hands into his outfit and holding his hands over his chest. Rose smiled and rubbed his palm against Zamasus crotch, feeling his restrained boner. Zamasu moaned gently as Rose's rubbing and groping continued, Black smirked and began rubbing Zamasus nipples gently, rolling his thumbs over them. Black and Rose looked at each other and smirked, nodding. Black quickly brought Zamasu's pants down and grabbed ahold of his hips, causing Zamasu to heavily flush red. Rose smirks and slowly rubs his cheeks against Zamasu's dick, causing it to twitch and jolt upward slightly.

Zamasu bit his lip and held his breath as Black brought his dick up against his ass, slowly thrusting into him. He gasped as he felt Black pulling his hips back against his own, pushing his full length into his ass. Rose smirked and held the base of Zamasu's dick and slowly took the rest into his mouth, bobbing his head and moving his hand along the length of his dick, using his saliva as a lubricant. Zamasu gripped onto Black's shoulders, as Black thrust into him steadily, Rose continuing to give him a blowjob. Black kissed Zamasu's neck and thrust himself harder into Zamasu, making him moan loudly. Zamasu tilted his head back and rested it on Black's shoulder, his legs shaking while panting heavily and drooling. Rose forced himself to take more of Zamasu into his mouth, gripping his ass gently as he sucked him off harder, moving his head faster.

Black's hands traveled back to his chest and resumed playing with his nipples gently, and biting his neck and thrusting faster while Rose pulled away from him, licking his lips then sliding his tongue across the tip of his dick. Black panted softly on his neck, closing his eyes and pulling Zamasu's hips back against him more, making Zamasu moaning loudly. Zamasu could feel his knees become weak as drool coated small parts of his chin, Black pulled out and thrust fully back into Zamasu, Zamasu moaned loudly and came into Rose's mouth. As his cum filled Rose's mouth, his moaning shifted to light voiced, airy moans as Rose swallowed his cum, not taking Zamasu's dick from his mouth.

Black continued thrusting into Zamasu as he came, he slowed and smiled. He pulled out of Zamasu as Rose did, both of them holding Zamasu to keep him standing. They lowered him onto the ground, sitting with him as Zamasu panted heavily. Black smiled more as Zamasu rested his head against Black's legs, Rose then leaned forward into Zamasu's lap and kissed him softly, both still panting. Rose slowly pulled away and stood up, nodding at Black before leaving. Black pulled Zamasu into his lap along with pulling up both their pants. He leaned down and kissed Zamasu's forehead softly, cupping his cheeks and murmuring quietly.

"..I love you, Zamasu."

Am very tired now, g'night y'all.