Eraser Sans X Reader [Part 1 owo"]

Yep! After weeks of having it in my notebook ready to be typed, it's finally here,well part 1. This was requested by sliverinu15!

     Eraser has been your friend for a very long time now. You've always been there for him, when he asked out Reboot, gave him advice on  his relationship, and even when you had to bring Reboot to Eraser because he was in heat. You smiled but it faded as you sighed, but now... He needed your help more than ever, Reboot broke up with him but.. It was worse than a normal break up.

*Erasers P.O.V.*

     I sighed nervously holding the little box in my hands. Reboot and I have been together for 3 years now heh... I smiled when I heard a knock at my door, I rushed to it, putting the box in my pocket. I opened the door to see Reboot, my smile widening as I looked at him. I embraced him gently but... He didn't embrace me back how he would have whenever he'd see me a week ago. Maybe he was tired. I let him in and he sat on the couch. After hours upon hours of talking, eating, and watching and a movie. The way he acted, I guess he was just tired after all.
     He looked at me and smiled, but it wasn't his normal joy filled smile, it looked sad, painfully sad...And regretful.. I shook it off and sighed. "Um, R-Reboot... I um.." He looked at me questioned. "There's uh something I've been meaning to say to you an-" He cut me off, "..Me too." I smiled hopelessly at him, "O-Okay, let's say it together then" He nodded slightly and sighed.
    I took out the box out and I opened my mouth to ask him but he spoke first. "I want to break up." My eyes widened as I dropped the box, the ring rolling out onto the ground, I started shaking. "W-What?" He looked at me with no expression as he saw the ring. "..You heard me, Eraser." I stayed silent as he stood up. "Th-That's a.. A bit r-rash don't you think? Please Reboot we can...W-We can talk this out!" I was crying by now, the tears streaming down my cheeks onto the floor as I pleaded him to stay.
     "There's nothing to talk about, I'm sorry Eraser. Goodbye" He walked out the door and closed it quietly, I collapsed onto the ground crying, his words echoing in my mind constantly I want to break up, I want to break up, I w a n t t o b r e a k u p. My chest hurt and my heart felt heavy. I didn't understand, what... what did I do wrong? Was there someone else? I thought everything was fine. After 3 hours of heavy crying I finally stopped and heard a knock on my door, for almost a second of hope I thought it might have been Reboot and he wanted to apologize, I doubt it. I walked over to the door and I heard a female voice.

*Y/N's P.O.V.*

"Eraser open the door. I know you're in there. Stop moping around and get out here." You knocked on his door more, he eventually opened the door, his eyes glossy and shining from the tears. "What do you want Y/N...?" You sighed and hugged him tightly. He flinched at first but embraced you, shaking slightly as you held him. "I heard what happened with Reboot...Eraser I'm so sor-" You were cut off by him kissing you quickly. Your eyes widened with surprise at his sudden gesture, he stopped instantly and looked at you, his expression suddenly changed to regret. "Y-Y/N... I-I'm sorry." You nodded, not knowing what to say or do. He let go of you and let you and let you inside. "Eraser, I'm sorry about Reboot.." He shrugged slightly, not giving away any signs of a certain emotion. 

"It...It happens." You sighed, hugging him again. "You don't have to lie, you're hurting. It's okay." He sighed, "Alright." You smiled and flicked his forehead. "C'mon sad-sack, let's do something to take your mind off of it." He nodded slightly, "Hmm.. Wanna watch some movies?" You smiled and instantly went to see where he kept his movies. "Romantic comedy, horro- Pffft! Let's watch this! It looks super cheesy and old." You held up an old vampire romance movie, judging by the cover... Holy shit it looks cheesier than pure cheddar.

He groaned and smiled, "Oh god it's gonna kill us with cheese." You laughed lightly and put it on the T.V. You sat down next to him and accidentally sat on his hand. He wiggled his fingers a bit and you looked at him with wide eyes. "Move your hand or else."

Because everyone just loves cliffhangers! Sorry,I owe this and for it I must do it in parts so haha sorry-
Anywho
Goodbye for now and have a sinful day my lovlies~ (-Cri- I have PSAT's)