Sans x reader part 2!

You looked up at Sans, you could feel heat building up in your groin. "Y/N, welcome to the bone-zone." He smirked and slid his hand under your shirt pulling it off easily. He unclipped your bra throwing it behind him. Sans smirked looking you up and down at your bare skin. You blushed and tried to cover yourself, but he quickly used his magic to pin your arms above your head as he took your left nipple into his mouth leaving love marks. As he did this you tried to hold in your moans, he took notice of this and leaned close to your ear. " Come on, Y/N don't try to hold it in, it'll only make me want you even more." When he whispered in your ear, you felt a small puddle form in your underwear.  "S-Sans... p-please just fuck me." You tugged on his hoodie signaling you wanted it off. "Huh, eager are we Y/N?" He took off his hoodie and his shirt throwing it in the pile of clothes spread around his room. He slid his hands down your sides, you shivered at his movements. He grabbed the waistband of your leggings ( shorts, skirt, pants, whatever.) He quickly pulled them off along with your panties. "Well someone is excited." He chuckled seeing how wet you were. He opened your legs using his magic, while rubbing your clit. You moaned and gripped the sheet. Sans suddenly shoved a finger inside you moving it in circles, as you moaned loudly. "Oh my god... S-Sans. Fuck." You arched your back in pure ecstasy as you came on his hand. He took his fingers out sucking your juices from them. "You taste even better than I imagined." You sat up, looking down you noticed a tent in his shorts. You crawled closer to him, pulling down his shorts setting his blue member free. Your eyes widened, he was huge! "S-Sans? I-is it gonna-" "It'll fit, and if it doesn't. Heh-heh. I'll make it fit." He pushed you back, so you were lying on your back facing him. He dragged his tongue all the way from your womanhood up until his member was teasing your entrance. He hesitated. You whined, "Sans please stop teasing me. Just 'bone me." You laughed a little, Sans snorted then, without warning he thrusted all of him into you, earning many loud moans from you. He thrusted at an inhuman pace, you felt a giant knot quickly form in your stomach. "I-I'm gonna..." " I k-know, me too." He thrusted harder and deeper into you. You felt his member twitch and you knew he was about to cum. He thrusted one final time before you came on his member at the exact time that he released his seed into you. As you both came you let out a very loud moan. He pulled out and rolled over next to you, panting. You looked at him, his eyes didn't show hunger or lust anymore. Instead they looked back at you lovingly. He inched closer to you, pulling you close with an arm. "I love you, Sans." "I love you too, Y/N." You both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

__________________________________________________________________

BONUS ENDING!!

Papyrus and Undyne finished eating the spaghetti they made. They started cleaning up when they heard a very loud moan from upstairs. "HMM. UNDYNE, DO YOU THINK THAT WAS Y/N? I HOPE SANS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HER." "I say we go check! I'll bring my phone (i don't care that she probably doesn't have a phone just go with it XD) Papyrus and Undyne slowly went upstairs to check on them. Undyne opened the door silently. Her eyes widened as she saw Y/N and Sans asleep in eachothers arms. " Dude, Papyrus come check this out!" Papyrus ran from his room to Undyne. "WHAT? WHAT IS IT? THE 'GREAT' PAPYRUS MUST-. OH MY GOD, HE TOOK HER TO THE BONE-ZONE!" Papyrus flailed his arms around in the air, running downstairs. Undyne stood in the doorway, she lifted up her phone and quickly took a picture and sent it to Alphys.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! So I finished it, please let me know how I did and Please give me requests, I have serious writers block. Also since it's summer I will be able to update more since I don't have school in the way. Well that's it for now! Bye, my Blueberry Sinners!