Nightmare Sans x Reader [Smut]

Yes, I finally got off my lazy ass and finished this 5 page long ass bitch QwQ I really hope you guys like it. Also, for who requested Eraser x Reader, smut or fluff? Please let me know.  Anyways, enjoy this bitch.

It was dark. You couldn't see anything except for pitch black. Your head hurt immensely, the last thing you remember was you were being chased by Sans in the woods playing. Then you tripped and a portal opened, someone or something grabbed you and Sans screamed trying to get to you. But he was too late..... Now you were here...In a dark abyss, occasionally you heard Sans..His cries..Him calling out your name looking for you. It was all you have ever heard since you were brought here. You felt a tear slide down your cheek as you stared blankly into nothing. You were trapped in your own nightmares.

"Heh I see you're finally awake, stand up."

A voice broke into your thoughts. Sans? The voice sounded a lot like your loving Sans but..darker.. You stood up slowly, looking around. "W-Who's there? I heard you, come out so I can see you." You stood with shaking knees.

"I'm right in front of you." The voice rasped quietly. Your eyes widened. You gasped and almost choked as you felt your back hit the wall with a strong force. You coughed and a small light appeared. You could see him now...Your captor....

He was definitely Sans alright...But he wasn't like any you've ever seen.. He was all black, one glowing blue eye which was his only eye apparently, you couldn't see much but that of him. You could hear his laughter filling the room, it wasn't even close to the comforting laughter of your Sans either.... It sounded.. Mischievous and dangerous...

You were somehow attracted to the dark sound of it. You blushed lightly and crossed your legs. You tried getting back onto the ground but something..somethings were holding you up against the wall.. You squirmed trying to pry yourself free from whatever was holding you in place.

"Aw cute, you're trying to escape..Almost makes me not want to kill you...Almost." You started shaking and tried to get out of the restraints more frantically. You looked up and saw he was gone. You looked around and felt the restraints fade away. You fell to the ground and took no hesitation to get up and run to the nearest room to hide.

You ran into the nearest room and instantly locked the door behind you, as you slide down the side of the door panting you looked around. You stood up and walked around in what seemed to be a bedroom. You sat down on the bed and sighed. "Maybe he left to go kidnap someone else..Seems like he enjoys kidnapping people." You closed your eyes and sprawled your arms out.

"Did you really think I would let you go that easily?" Your eyes snapped open as you felt your arms and legs being pinned down onto the bed. You looked around and saw no one in the room. You started panicking, why would he just disappear to harass you again? You growled in frustration and tried pushing against the restraints. The more you struggled the more force they used to keep you down. This went on for a good 10 minutes until you were too exhausted to try anymore.

"You really wanna leave THAT badly? Wow...I go out of my way well not exactly but anyways. I go out of my way just to capture YOU. And I tidy up my place and bring you here....Yet you want to leave so badly huh? Well I feel quite hurt..And now.. Heheh I think you owe me..." You could tell that when he said you owed him it wouldn't turn out well. You gasped when a tentacle came out of nowhere and slipped up your shirt. You bit your lip as it rubbed your breasts through your bra, your nipples hardened and perked in excitement.

You heard him chuckle as another tentacle slipped in your shirt and unclasped your bra with ease. Then a third tentacle appeared and threw the bra to the floor, instantly two of the tentacles attack your breasts. Massaging them roughly, sometimes pinching your hard buds. As the two roughly attacked your breasts you bit your lip, trying to hold in any sounds that might escape you. "Aww cmon..Lemme (smash- sorry lol)  hear your pretty voice..I want to hear you during this."