Mettaton x Reader [fluff] Part 1

[Hey guys, Inky here. This is the first part of this, cuz uhh laziness... yeah sorry. Also I was on vacation in the U.P. so here.. Also thank you Bestestfangirl19. he Anyways, here you go guys.]

You hated him. With every ounce of your being you hated that god damn sparkly robot. You hated the way he carried himself, always with a smug expression on his gorgeous, perfectly crafted face.

He always seemed to walk around like he was better than every single member of the underground. But the part you hated to admit was that he was.

Mettaton. A name for an arrogant robot who never seemed to give up on his "glam-diva" schtick. You honestly can't believe he hasn't given up on that by now. You knew no person, or, robot in this matter could actually be that much of an idiot 24/7.

You always knew that your brands would never beat him but still. You had hope. And the fact that your employees were a lot nicer than his, it filled you with........ DETERMINATION! (you all knew that this was gonna happen) You have recently signed up for a co- op singing class. You only did though because Mettaton signed up and you wanted to beat him then rub your victory in his face. Today was the first practice you were excited to find out who you were going to be paired with, and most importantly finding out who is going to help you beat that stupid robot.

You walked in putting your h/c hair into a ponytail. (you have long hair just so you know) You smiled ready to beat that robot, with his perfect voice, the gorgeous way he moves. You suddenly felt nervous. 'Man, there sure are a lot of people here.' You thought feeling only a tad intimidated by them though. You knew that if you tried you can beat him.

"Huh, Y/N I didn't expect to see you here. What are you trying to prove, that you can beat me? Ha! Don't make me laugh." You froze, there it was. That perfect echoing voice. Mettaton. 'Ugh.' "What do you want scrap metal?"

"Rude. I thought you were taught better. Hmph, guess I shouldn't have expected anything more from you." He slightly bent over to look you in the face. "Well, darling. Looks like it's time to see who we're partnered with. Oh and don't even think you can be me. Buh-Bye darlin~" Ugh, why did he always have to do that? He just needs to go back to the junkyard already. 'Good one' You smirked to yourself until a loud voice interrupted your thoughts.

"Alright! I am Ms.Neka," she was a fox neko. "I will be assigning everyone a partner for the dance."

 like 2 min time skip brought to you by Mtt brand Mettasteak. The food that stopped Genocide!

"Y/N," You smiled as you heard your name, your were so excited to see who you get partnered with. "You'll be partnered with....Mettaton." You cringed at that name. 'No! Out of all the others, it HAD to be him. Of course'

"Ugh, let's just pick a song already and get the dance done and over with so I can win." You glared at Mettaton, 'just so you can win?! Seriously Mettaton!' "Fine.." You grumbled, your arms crossed.