Mettaton Ex X Reader [Fluff] (part 2)

Welp, it's finally here. And it's the last chapter for my book :( Enjoy ofanimeandfangirls

You felt a pang of happiness suddenly but pushed it away as being happy that you get to sing. You looked at recent songs you have listened to and of course they had to be a duet song, but all you could find were cheesy romantic ones. You didn't feel that way about him at all!

"Y/N, we can practice everyday at around say......5. That is if you're up to it." Mettaton called back to you, without looking at you. "Sure, whatever." You glared at the back of his head. You looked through songs, groaning as you picked one to consider. 'Hmmmm, this one might do.. I like it..'

<Yet another time skip brought to you by Mettaton's hot hot legs>

As you walked to Mettaton's house, you saw Nabstablook outside by the snail garden. You walked up to him cheerfully. "Hello Nabstablook! How are you?" Nabstablook just looked at you with a sad expression. "Okay....Then. Nice talk! Heh.." You said nervously and quickly started walking to Mettaton's house. You knocked and waited for about 3 minutes until Mettaton finally opened the door. His expression quickly changed from happy to a frown as he saw it was you. "Oh, you....What do you want Y/N?" You looked at him like 'really?Idiot.' "Um, I'm here to practice, dipshit." (Sassy Y/N damn)

Mettaton sighed annoyed. "Fine, come in...." He quickly shut the door. You stood near the door awkwardly waiting. "Oh my gosh, you can sit down Y/N sheesh." He glared at you with his pink reflective eyes. Even though he glared at you, you felt sympathy almost care from his gaze at you. You shook your head in confusion. "Okay so we should probably start." Mettaton said while not even looking at you. You gasped and quickly reached in your bag pulling out many CD's. "I brought some CD's with songs that we could try and-" "Y/N, we were assigned a song already, gosh. Maybe if you listened more and maybe shut your mouth sometimes, you might know these things." You glared at him, he had no right to be so rude to you like this. Yes he may be a huge star and stuff like that, but still. You let out a puff of air in annoyance. "Fine," You grumbled as you put away all of your CD's back into your bag. "What song were we assigned anyways?"

Mettaton looked up at the ceiling for a bit thinking. "I believe it was.....Hymn for the weekend...? I think so yes." Your eyes lit up and you gasped. "Oh! I love that song, it's by Coldplay. It's really beautiful especially the-" Mettaton cut you off, "Did I ask if you knew that song? No." Your face flushed red with embarrassment, you looked at the ground. " Mettaton walked over to you and smiled. 'Wait? He smiles? Wow, weird.'

<Time skip like 2 hours cuz I'm a lazy person :3 >

You actually began to enjoy this. Singing and just having fun with Mettaton. Although it was a ton of work............A metta-Ton- of work (pffft I amuse myself XD) After you two rehearsed all day you plopped on the couch next to Mettaton out of breath. You looked at him, he seemed still full of energy and like all that practicing never happened.

Finally, it was time. You and Mettaton were up. You smiled and looked at Mettaton.

"Y/N and Mettaton, with Hymn For The Weekend." You heard Mrs. Neko announce your names. You smiled and walked out, nervous but filled with determination. (yep once again)

Mettaton walked out on stage like all the stares didn't penetrate him at all. While you gazed around, you began to get more nervous. 'I didn't think there would be so many people just for this' You looked at Mettaton nervously, he smiled at you. You smiled back at him and held up your microphone. The music started. You eventually forgot about everyone watching and just enjoyed yourself.

(Watch Video Now :3)

You looked out into the crowd, many people were cheering and applauding. They loved you! And Mettaton too of course.. You almost cried from joy when they announced that you two won. You jumped up and hugged Mettaton. He slightly jumped in surprise at your friendliness. He quickly returned the hug.

You went back to his house and set the trophy down. "Here, you can have it. I mean you already have a lot so it'll fit right in." He shrugged and sat down, patting the spot next to him. Gesturing for you you to sit next to him. You hesitantly sat next to him. You looked around awkwardly and tried to think of a conversation starter. You bit your lip. Suddenly you felt an arm wrap around you. You froze in surprise and realized it was Mettaton.

You hesitated then hugged him, for being made of metal, he was comfy and warm. He looked down at you and smiled. You blushed and soon fell asleep hugging him.