MINE (Bad Boy! Fudou Akio x Reader)

You were a normal girl in Teikoku Academy. Childhood friend of Kidou Yuuto. You were [L/n] [Y/n] , an amazing soccer player and also a team member of Teikoku Academy. 

You were getting ready for the school. After you finish your morning routine, you went to make breakfast. You were a really smart student and a early bird too. 

After that you went to the school. You looked at your watch and their still an hour before the classes start so you decided to went to library to return the books that you take a week ago. 

"I still have time. Maybe I can read some books." You smile. As you got some books and start reading. Time flies as you got up and went to your class. On the way, you bumped into someone. 

"Watch where you're going." The voice said as you look up and saw Fudou Akio, the bad boy of the school. You gulped as you mutter a sorry and went to your way. But he grabbed your wrist 

"Hey, what's your name?" He asked with a smirk. 

"[Y/n]." You said. "I have to go to my class." You said as he let go of you and left to your class. 

"[Y/n]?..." He whispered your name with a smirk. "What a cute name for a cute girl." 

~Timeskip~

You went to the soccer practice after your classes. Kidou called you. 

"Hey [y/n], we have a new member. His name is--" Kidou was cut of by Fudou. 

"Hello there again, gorgeous." He smirk as Kidou glare at him. 

"Hi! Um what is your name? I didn't ask you before." You said shyly, Blushing. 

"What? You don't know my name?" He said with sarcasm. "It's Fudou Akio." He said with a smirk. You smile. 

"Nice to meet you, Fudou." You said smiling. 

After the practice, you went to your locker to put your uniform and saw a note. 

Hey Gorgeous 💋

Meet me at the back of the school, now. I'm waiting  for you.

Fudou Akio. 

Now, you were confused. Why the bad boy of school wants to meet you. While all the girls of school wants him but why would he want to meet you. You decided to go meet him. When you went there you saw Fudou leaning on a tree with crossed arms. He has a smirk on his face. 

"So you came. I didn't expect to you come." He said not taking of his smirk. 

"Hi! Fudou." You said smiling and blush a bit. 

"Give me your number." He said. You looked at him, confused. But gave him anyway. 

"You only called me here to get my number." You said. "I have some works to do. Because of you my time is waste. You should have asked me on practice." He smirk as he put his hand on your shoulder and pinned you on the tree. 

"That is not the only reason i called you here." He said as be lean closer. 

"Fudou? What are you doing?" You said getting flustered. But he move even closer. You tried to push him but he was strong. "Fudou. Let me go. My parents must be worried." But he ignored you until he came closer and your lips were touching. You blushed at the sudden contact. He just smirk. As he came near your ear.

 "I can't wait for you to be MINE, (Y/n)." He whispered in your ear before pulling away, you were blushing like crazy and was speechless. "I'll text you, babe." He said as he smirk at your flustered face. 

"I,I,I s-should be g-going,now." you shutter as you didn't make an eye contact. He smirk as you went away. As you were walking, you held your bag while blushing, looking down. 

"Geez, Fudou, you're too much." You whispered but someone grabbed your arm and pulled you in a alley way. He pinned you to the wall. 

"Hmmm. You're a cute girl. C'mon let's have some fun." He said as you look at him disgustedly. 

"Stop. Let me go." You said as you struggle to break free. He move your hand to your skirt but someone punched him as you saw Fudou was standing there. He kick him on his stomach as the guy yelled in pain and ran away. Fudou looked at you. 

"Are you Okay?" He asked. You nod, tears were in your eyes. He's not that much of a bad boy afterall, you thought as a smile appeared on your face.

"Let's go, I'll walk you home." He said as you both went to your house. You locked the door as you blushed because you were alone with Fudou, cuz your parents were out of town. 

He sat on the couch in living room while you went to bring some snacks for him. After a while, you came with a tray of sandwiches and some juice. After he eat, you were silent. You decided to break. You cleared the throat.

"Thank you for saving me back there." You said looking straight into his eyes. He smirk. 

"Yes, besides I won't let anyone touch you. You're Mine and only Mine." He said as he lean closer and kiss you on the lip as you gasp. He put his tongue inside you exploring every inch of your mouth. Soon you melted into the kiss as you both fight for dominance. And of course, Fudou. He put his hands on your pulling you closer as you put your arms around his neck, deepen the kiss.

He lay you down on the couch as he bent down to your neck, kissing, bitting and sucking, leaving some mark. You moans a bit. As he pulled away. He was taking off his jacket but you stopped him. 

"No, Fudou, I'm still young." You said as your a blushing mess. He nod with a smirk as he went back to his heated make out session. 

THE END~ 

  Hope you like it. This is my first request, which was requested by @Raineroses

Hope you enjoyed it, Raine~ Thanks for reading. Have a Nice Day/Night/Evening/Afternoon. Bye Everyone! See you in next chappie until next time. Stay Awesome and Beautiful!