Ramen

A/N:

*prostrates myself before you*

I am sorry about the long, unexpected, unannounced hiatus. I never forgot about this story and have always intended to finish, other things just had priority in my life. Besides that, I kinda fell out of kpop for a while (insert dramatic gasp). I know, I know. But, because I love you all and I would literally rather shoot myself in the foot than leave this story unfinished, I have returned with another chapter. Surprise hoes- I mean, my loves.

P. S. This wonderful cover was done by BarryWhites. Thank you wonderful person. 💖🙇🏽‍♀️
-----------------

After running around for a while, you find yourself catching your breath. Some of the boys toss themselves onto the various furniture in the living room. You laugh as you see the guys tired out. You were surprised that some of the hyungs like JB, Jinyoung, Hoseok, Jackson, Namjoon, and Mark joined in. Both of the maknae lines had joined in with the exception of Youngjae, whom you didn't really want to think about right now. You sigh deeply and begin to close your eyes to think- not like that had done you any good as of late.

"When do we eat?" You hear Taehyung's deep voice ask innocently, breaking the air that was saturated with tired pants. You giggle. He really never stops thinking about food, you think back to the car ride to the hotel.

"Hm? What do you want to eat?" You ask, welcoming the input of the others since Dusk had left her black card with you. You weren't going to buy anything extravagant, you aren't that careless, but it is nice to have enough money to feed all fifteen of you.

"Naengmyun!!!" You hear shouted loudly from up the stairs. Everyone directs their attention to the stairs. It's hard to say you're surprised when you see Jin practically throwing himself down the stairs. You stifle a laugh.

"Jin-oppa, I doubt we would find naengmyun here," you place a hand to your mouth to hide your smile when you see his little blush. He is clearly surprised when you call him oppa.

"(Y/n)~ call me oppa~" Jungkook whines. You roll your eyes. Here we go again.

"You can call me daddy." BamBam says with a smirk, his steady eyes watching you. Now it's your turn to blush.

"Hey! She's not going to call you that!"

"Yeah, that doesn't make any sense you pervert!"

You sigh. So far no one had given any decent suggestions.

"What about fried chicken?" Mark says, a bit louder than how he usually speaks. Surprisingly, loud enough for everyone to hear him despite the commotion. You hear various hums of agreement and see heads nodding.

"Fried chicken would be a good choice. It's filling and there will be enough for all of us. Plus, it tastes good." Namjoon sums up as if he were hired to narrate the situation.

"Okay, chicken it is. I'll go out to buy some." You smile and stand grabbing your car keys from the counter.

"You can't go alone!" Jungkook cries.

"Yeah, what if something happens! It's dark!" Yugyeom adds.

"You should take someone with you," Jimin adds thoughtfully, looking rather embarrassed and unbeknownst to him, you knew why. You can't help but to smile at his cuteness.

"Hm... fine, but only one of you." You laugh.

"Ehhh~" Hoseok whines. "But what about the rest of us?"

"You'll have to wait." You laugh. You hum and tap you chin, trying to decide who to take with you.

"I'll-" Jimin and Mark start at the same time before glaring at each other.