Drama

A/N: Sorry for being MIA for so long! I finished up my semester, moved out, and played video games (being honest lol). I came back to writing because I really like this story and I want to finish it, but since I don't have homework, I'll try to update more often so maybe I can finish by the end of the summer.

-----------------------------------------------

"Hobi!" You rush up to him. He hushes you and pulls you into his lap. Looking at the T.V, you can see that he's watching a drama and the guy on the screen is crying. Wait, did he just pull me into his lap?!

You're still so shocked from being pulled into his lap that you can't even take in what is on the screen. Am I really sitting in Hoseok's lap right now? Your fangirl starts working up again, but it's not to the same extent because you're so tired. You stay still, but Hobi doesn't say anything until the episode ends.

"I've been watching this drama all night," he breaks silence between the two of you. "I didn't know anyone else knew about this room, I only found it because I was wandering around."

"Really? You've been up all night watching drama?" You chuckle.

"It's so good! It's about a man and a woman who loved each other in high school, but the guy didn't know that the girl-"

"Loved him too!" You and Hobi say in unison.

"You watch this drama?" Hobi asks surprised.

"Of course! It's one of my favorites! I'm ahead of you though," you laugh. Hobi soaks in the sound of your laughter, his arm around your waist seeming to hold a little tighter. The tightness reminds you that you're sitting in the lap of Jung Hoseok. You think of Namjoon's actions the previous day and even though he apologized, you feel the burden of the distance between you and them. Namjoon trusts you and it's because he trusts you that you shift to stand up. Your movement earns a grunt from Hobi. You look back at him to see his face tense as he glares to his left at the wall. Suddenly he switches into the Hobi you've seen in videos- the goofball.

"Pwease stay pweaseeeee~" He begs poking out his bottom lip. You can't help but obey. You giggle as you turn around to face the screen. The next episode comes on, and you both comment on the treachery, betrayals, and voice your love and hate for each of the characters. Eventually you doze off, arresting Hobi's consciousness with your soft breaths. He lays you down on the couch, resting your head on his lap. He remains as still as he possibly can as he caresses your cheek.

"I wish we could always be like this," he whispers, leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on your temple. Eventually he shifts, causing you to stir.

"Am I too heavy?" You whisper without opening your eyes.

"No, you're not heavy at all! I was just....um....." he trails off trying to find a reason for having kissed you. You didn't even know he had. You turn so your face is looking up at his. You smile up at him, making his heart melt.

"You're so handsome," you say sleepily.

"You think I'm handsome? People say I'm the ugly one in the group. Maybe because I look like a horse?" He laughs sheepishly. It's that heartbreaking laugh that occurs when one tries to spare their dignity by laying down their pride. You won't stand for it. Hobi is a precious creature on this earth and he needs to know that. You reach up that grab his cheeks pinching them really hard.

"Ow ow ow ow." Hobi's hands hold your wrists. You pout and place your hands on his cheeks again, this time gently holding them.

"You're not ugly. You're gorgeous. You are a magnificent being you're always doing your best to make everyone smile. You want to be everyone's hope. Today I'm going to be your hope. You aren't lesser than anyone else: not in BTS, not in Korea, not on this planet." Your eyes bore into his with a sense of pride. Hobi is at first taken aback by your fierceness, but eventually smiles a sweet and gentle smile. Not one he shows for the cameras- one he's showing just for you.