Burn

After BamBam leaves, you are able to recover and finish the delicious breakfast that Jin prepared for you. When you swallow the last bite, you immediately get up and go to the kitchen. A part of you hopes to see Jin here, but the room is empty, quiet, and impeccably clean. The sunlight streams through the windows and you find yourself smiling, the clean smell and sunlight somehow coming together to create a warm feeling in your chest. You approach the sink and placed your dishes in. You are about to leave when you think of how clean the kitchen is. I would feel bad leaving the dirty dishes here. So you turn around and head back to the kitchen. You turn on the hot water and prepare your sponge to scrub the dishes. You hum a little tune as you wash, enjoying your mood. You're so into what you're doing that you don't notice when someone creeps up behind you until you're trapped with their arms on either side of you. 

You jump slightly, but you're sure that whoever is behind you is someone you know so you're not too scared. You are uncomfortable though. Their body is pushed flush against yours and you feel more claustrophobic than you ever have in your life. You freeze and try not to make any sudden movements for fear of touching whoever is behind you more than you already are. 

"You really look like my future wife," the voice says with a coolness. You can only respond with confusion. 

"Huh?"

"I'd like to see you standing in my kitchen every morning... or, you know, wherever you'd like to stand. It will be a great view either way." 

You maneuver to turn around and face the person speaking, sacrificing your bodies rubbing a little more than you'd like. You look at Jinyoung. He doesn't seem to mind. 

"What are you doing?" You ask and try to keep your cool by not acknowledging what he just said to you. 

"I'm just complimenting you." He leans in, but you pull your head away, effectively pressing your lower bodies together which made you grimace. He grunts a little as he looks down between you two. You feel something press against you and you screw your eyes shut. "See, told you I'm a man and I have desires." He growls.

"I'm not even wearing the nightgown!" You retort. He studies you for a moment—your messy hair, cute face, your bra that peeks from underneath your tank top, and how your shorts cut at a taunting length—not high enough to show your butt, but not long enough to cover the delicious-looking flesh of your thighs. He wants to taste you, but he has to hold himself back for your sake. 

"This is not much better," he sighs finally. "Are you insane? All these men around here and you really want to walk around looking like-"

"A snack?" You snicker at him and stick your tongue out. You really couldn't help yourself. 

"Yes. A snack for ravenous wolves that will tear you to shreds. And enjoy doing it." Your eyes widen as a chill runs down your spine as he pushes more into you, which you didn't think was possible. His aura is swallowing you up and almost makes you want to submit to him. 

"Don't worry, I won't allow anyone else to have you." He leans down to whisper in your ear. "I'm going to make you fall in love with me so you can't go anywhere." He nibbles your ear. His low growl sends electricity through your chest and the synapses in your heart must be shocking like crazy because you swear your heart isn't beating anymore. It burns. You push him away and run out of the kitchen, but he doesn't give chase. He only smirks and walks in the opposite direction, returning to his room.

You keep running until you almost topple Yoongi, who happened to be coming around the corner. 

"Woah, woah, what's wrong?" He holds you at arms length as he scans your body for injury. "Why are you running?"

You look at him with fear in your eyes. He pulls you close and pets your head, effectively calming you down. You don't want to say anything and instead enjoy his hug. After a short while, he pulls you along down the halls to a room you've never seen before. It has several gigantic windows, but there doesn't seem to be much else. There are a few paintings decorating the grey walls. Your eyes continue to scan the room until you see and mass of blankets and pillows in the corner of the room. Ah, this must be where Yoongi naps.

"This is here I come to nap so those idiots don't disturb me." Bingo. He pulls you over to the mass and shoves you toward it causing you to trip and fall in. He chuckles. "Wow, you're clumsy." 

"Um, you pushed me." You have a look of disbelief on your face. 

"Woah, you're as bad as Namjoon." 

"You pushed me." 

"Whoops." He shrugs and gives you those cute puffy cheeks. You squint at him, but you have to laugh. It is pretty funny. He laughs too. 

He steps into the nest and sits near you. "So what's bothering you?" 

After being asked again, you can't help but spill the beans to him. After all, he was the first guy that you told about the dreams and he believed you and didn't tell anyone. You explain how confused you are about what to do. It was complicated, but then got more so. He nods in understanding but looks a little sad. 

"Truly, I don't want you all to leave. I want all of you to get back safely, but at the same time I don't want you to go." You explain while looking at your hands with a guilty look masking your pretty features. "I don't even understand why they like someone like me."

"What do you mean someone like you?" Yoongi questions a little too loudly. You stare at him in shock and he looks angry. "Unless by 'someone like me' you mean someone who is sweet, cute, funny, friendly, and kind, I don't ever want to hear something like that ever leave your lips!" You're embarrassed, so you turn your eyes again to your hands. You don't even notice that Yoongi's face is so red not just because he's angry, but because he's also embarrassed. It's silent for a while and you decide to leave it that way until he cools off a bit. 

"Thank you, Yoongi. That's really sweet of you to say," You coo as you touch his hand. He jerks his hand away as if you burned him. "Oh, sorry," You begin sadly as you start to withdraw your hand. "I didn't realize—"

"Fuck, I like you okay?" Your eyes widen and so do his. "Shit. Fuck! I didn't think I really had to say it! Hell, I didn't think I was going to! Yah, fuck this shit." You watch in astonishment as he seems to be working through his own emotions. You know he isn't talking to you, but it is pretty funny to watch. You giggle causing his attention to turn to you. By now, you had already gotten your response down. 

"I'm sorry, I can't accept your feelings." You try to be strong, but you are getting tired of letting people down. You look down as tears begin to slip down your cheeks. Yoongi place a palm to your cheek and wipes a tear away with his thumb. He scoots closer and pulls you so that you are leaning on him. He holds you and pats your back to comfort you. This is an odd situation, but his hug is comforting. You cry your eyes out until you eventually fall asleep. Yoongi continues patting your back until he falls asleep with you in his arms. 

By far, the best thing he has ever felt.