Got7?

A/N: Sorry I'm a day late and the introduction for Got7 is two chapters late! It's suiting that Chapter Seven is the Got7 chapter though haha. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------

C/n= country name 

"(Y/n), what's wrong?" Jin says. His eyes aren't open yet, but he's sitting up in the bed facing your direction. 

"Ya! Where are we?!" Youngjae looks around blinking. Upon hearing the voice of a male the boys in both beds had awoken. Jin is now walking toward the group while Hobi sits up on the bed. Jungook stares at the group after he rubs the sleep from his eyes. 

"Hey," Jin says putting his hand on Youngjae's shoulder. He wants to tell him to quiet down, but after taking a few moments to sober, both Jin and the group recognize each other. There is a soft knock on the door before the boys from the other room enter. Namjoon leads the pack.

"Hey, is everything alright? We heard yell-" 

"Namjoonie!" Jackson cuts him off. Even in the midst of this commotion, you were baffled that he still somehow managed to remain Wang puppy. It seems that everyone forgot about you and talked among themselves, Got7 expressing relief at the sight of familiar faces in the unfamiliar surroundings. You see Yugyeom and Jungkook greet each other before you go into shock. 

"Wow, you guys are here too?"

"Yeah, we don't really understand it either." 

"Where are we?"

"(C/n)." 

"Woah, that's far!" 

"Got7?" You mutter absentmindedly. You're still in your weird lala land. The boys' attention turns back to you as the room quiets down. 

"Joonie, who is she?" Jackson whispers.

"That's (y/n). She's been helping us since we wound up here." He replies.

"She was in our studio," Jinyoung cuts in. 

"She what? How could she have been in your studio? She's been here the whole night." Namjoon says with disbelief. 

"I don't know," Jinyoung starts again "she was there. Youngjae saw her first, she was behind the couch in our studio!" 

After overhearing the conversation, Jin, who is now standing by you looks down at you. The tension of the room rising drew you back from your pleasant daydreams to meet the eyes of Jin. Your eyes widen, your face shows your confusion. 

"How were you in their studio?" He asks. 

"I- I wasn't." You stutter and shake your head with vigor. "That was only a dream!"

"Then how do you explain us being here now?" Jinyoung rebuts. 

"I can't! I don't even know why BTS is here!" 

"So you're saying that you didn't do anything to bring us here?" He baits. 

"I-" You start, but Namjoon speaks up.

"Maybe we should just talk this out." He looks over at you and gives you a small smile. You smile back and his heart feels like it stops beating for a moment. Why did you have to have such a smile? 

The boys all take seats, but you stay in the chair you had been sitting in. They all look at you, BTS with smiles, while Got7 tries to appraise you. You get a little nervous, because you only now realize that you had been trying to rationalize BTS appearing, but never actually came to a conclusion. You got caught up in enjoying it and somehow managed to forget that these boys have no way back home! Now here comes Got7 making everything more complicated. I already took out all of my savings, you think. How can I help not only seven but fourteen guys? In your mind, you panic at the thought of failing them. 

"When we appeared, we were in an unfamiliar place in the dark. (Y/n) was the first person we saw and she's been helping us a great deal." Namjoon explained.

"She's really sweet," Jin chimes.

"Yeah, she's our friend!" Hobi says excitedly. You smile at the compliments and Got7 looks astonished. 

"And if you haven't noticed, she's super cute." Jimin says winking at you. You wink back instead of getting embarrassed, he flushes. BamBam's jaw drops. 

"Okay, I'll give you that she's cute, but haven't you seen the common?" Jackson says motioning with his entire upper body while he spoke. 

"It's not (y/n)'s fault!" Taehyung shouts. 

"Even saying that it wasn't, Jackson has a point. (Y/n) has been the common denominator in both scenarios." Jaebum says matter-of-factly.

"Well," Namjoon's eyes once again fall on your face. "Did anything weird happen before we appeared?" 

"I was watching videos of you guys on YouTube," you admitted. Suddenly your eyes widen with realization. "Before Got7 appeared I was listening to their music... oh my gosh." 

"Ah! So you're a fan!" BamBam grins. 

"But hyung, lots of people watch our videos and listen to our songs," Yugyeom says.

"Yeah, if that were all that was needed, we would have appeared somewhere else a long time ago," Mark states.

"You're right. (Y/n), can you think of anything else that may have happened recently that was a little odd?" Jin asks. 

You think hard, but nothing particularly rings a bell. 

"I'm not sure. Yesterday was my birthday and my roommate did, uncharacteristically, get me a gift."

"What did she get you?" Hobi asks. You rustle around in the pocket of your pants before pulling out a token about the size of a poker chip. It was a tarnished, but you could tell the original color to be a luminescent green-silver. You rubbed your thumb over the surface before showing the boys. Jaebum asked if he could see it and he held it gingerly as he inspected it.

"What do these symbols mean?" He asks without looking up at you. 

"What symbols?" You stared at him confused. He hands you back the coin. 

"Those weren't there before." You gasped. You rub your thumb over it again, this time feeling the raised parts that formed the symbols. You continue contemplating the coin as Jinyoung says something.

"How long have you guys been here again? You didn't think to try to figure out how you got here?" The way he asked seemed to be a bit condescending.

"There were other things that took priority." Namjoon spoke flatly. 

"Where did you say you got that from again, (y/n)?" Yugyeom asks.

"My roommate." 

"I think we need to talk to her." Jaebum says.