Chapter 13: Doctors Appointment (Mar.)

The next morning Noah woke with déjà vu as he was flush against Shade's chest as the pale boy slept in peace. His breaths were even and soft.

Noah remembered the first time he was in this situation a month ago in a stranger's home, in a stranger's bed after having amazing sex with a complete stranger. The stranger was Shade, his boyfriend, his unborn child's father.

Noah touched Shade's warm cheek, the boy didn't stir, last night must have really done a number on him Noah thought as he carefully got out of bed. It was weird brushing his teeth and going about his regular routine with a person sleeping in his bed. Shade didn't move one bit as Noah went about his morning.

As Noah removed his clothes to take a shower he caught his reflection in the mirror. From the side, if he looked hard enough he could see a slight curve as his stomach pushed out. He felt his stomach, it didn't feel squishy like it usually did. It was firm but only a little. He didn't know how long he'd been standing in front of the mirror in the nude rubbing his tummy but when he realized it Shade was sitting up in his bed watching him.

Shade woke up tired and cold as Noah was no longer in his arms. As he sat up he saw the bathroom lights on and a nude Noah rubbing his tummy in a daze. When Noah snapped out of it he felt Shade's eyes on him, he looked right at the boy before quickly getting into the shower. Shade smirked, Noah only ever seemed to be shy whenever they were doing anything but sleeping with each other. Shade thought it was cute.

Shade stretched and headed towards the bathroom. He kept the door for Noah's room slightly ajar but made sure to lock the door that led to Adrian's room so the boy wouldn't walk in on the two. Shade quickly brushed his teeth with the new spare toothbrushes he found in the drawer before stripping his clothes and stepping into the shower behind Noah.

Noah didn't say a word as he squeezed soap onto a shower loofah and rubbed it over Shade's chest. Shade watched in quiet amusement as Noah cleaned him. Shade pushed back Noah's wet hair that looked more wavy than curly. The sound of the running water was silent as he looked into Noah's onyx eyes and kissed him gently, so gentle that Noah thought he imagined the kiss. Then Shade stunned both them both when he suddenly said:

"I love you."

Noah eyes widened with surprise but Shade didn't take back what he said nor was he expecting a response from Noah but got one anyways:

"I love you too."

Noah wrapped his arms around Shade's neck pulling the stunned boy into a deep kiss that Shade deepened further. They moaned quietly against each other's mouths as Shade lifted Noah and pushed him against the wall to grind on him, their members rubbing against each other. Shade wanted so badly to just turn Noah around and just plow into his ass by he had to calm down, Adrian was on the other side of the wall and both Noah's parents were just down the hall. Noah groaned a little when Shade put him down, the taller boy backing away from him. Even though he was trying to control himself, his rock hard member didn't seem to get the memo as it stood at attention.

Noah slowly raked his eyes over Shade's muscled wet body. He had the body of a Greek statue just slightly thinner but the member between his legs was anything but Greek at least to Noah. Shade watched as Noah looked over his body with a seductive look in his eyes. Noah took a slow step forward and reached for Shade's member, he took the thick member in his hand and jerked it slowly watching Shade's mercury eyes flutter shut at the sensation. Noah did that for a little bit before he knelt on the shower floor.

Now face to face with Shade's member Noah felt the idea he had in his head looked better in retrospect. But he wasn't about to back down now.

Shade's eyes were still closed as he tensed and relaxed at the feeling of Noah's soft hand slowly pumping him. Then without warning he felt warmth cover the head of his member and opened his eyes. Looking down he saw Noah on his knees and his member in his mouth. Noah bobbed his head open and down pausing to lick the tip of Shade before continuing on with the motion. Noah was so focused on what he was doing he hadn't realized Shade was watching him. He tried to see how far he could swallow Shade without choking. He got a little passed halfway before he needed to back up.To Noah, Shade didn't really taste like anything, just a bit salty but that was from the precum leaking from his member. Noah went to swallow Shade as far as he could again and glanced up to meet Shade's eyes when he suddenly felt and tasted a hot slightly salty liquid hit the back of his throat he pulled back quickly stifling a cough as Shade came on his face and inside his mouth. This caused Noah to come as well.