Prologue

Thousands of ago there was a great war between the nations of Kepler.

The war lasted almost 50 years and millions of lives were lost in the bloodshed. Millions of innocent and guilty souls perished, many were forgotten and bloodlines were extinguished.

Due to the sudden imbalance of life on the planet Kepler, scientists of every nation scrambled to find a solution that would aid the inhabitants of the planet. Thus, marking the beginning of the Forbidden Era of the human race that lived during that time.

During the Forbidden Era, orphaned children were kidnapped or freely given and taken to undisclosed government facilities located in the now abandoned city of Anthal. The tests done were horrendous and painful for the children but the scientists needed a solution to replenish the human race since the war took the lives of many men and women. The women to men ratio was unbalanced and women seemed to birth more sons than daughters during this time.

After years of testing and hundreds of orphans passing the scientists finally created what they deemed as the new saviors of the human race. Three young men and five young women all with extraordinary abilities that lead to the eras name. The men were able to become impregnated by other men and the women were able to impregnate other women.

The only flaw of the experiment was that the men and women were not able to impregnate or get pregnant by each other. A man with the ability to get pregnant could not impregnate another man or woman and a woman who could impregnate others could not carry children of her own. It was a flaw the scientists made peace with as it was the closest they could get without losing any more subjects.

The scientists were hoping to create more of these children but after their initial success everything afterwards failed. When the other nations heard of such experiments the scientists were given one order. That order was to rid the world of those abominations. Unwilling to let their hard work go to waste the scientists destroyed all documents and burned their facilities to the ground but not before they released the 8 subjects into the world with new identities.

These 8 people were separated and sent to different nations where they were taught the language and culture of the nations. These 8 people went on to have children of their own. And before the nations could even act they began to see the results they were looking for in terms of population growth.

What no one, not even the scientists, were expecting was that the children of these subjects could inherit the abilities of their parents. These people with special abilities were finally given a name centuries later. The men were labeled "Carriers" and the women were labeled "Seeds".

Some saw them as the world's new hope but a majority despised the new breed of human that weeded their way into their societies. Carriers and Seeds were becoming more and more ostracized by their communities and because of that hundreds of Carriers and Seeds went into hiding. They stopped identifying with the labels the governments had given them and continued life pretending they weren't Carriers and Seeds.

This worked for many since adoption was available but for those attracted to the same sex things got a bit harder for them. And things just kept getting harder later down the line when information about Carriers and Seeds were systematically removed. Children who had the Carrier and Seeds genes were not being told crucial information about themselves. Carriers and Seeds were slowly being forgotten and erased in Kepler's human history but some people never forgot and many have been working hard to reeducate the world about Carriers and Seeds.

To this day, it continues...