“Hello everyone!! So would you like to see Anabell and Arabell’s twitter follower dance?” The chat starts blowing up with yeses and doo itss. Harry smiles and turns the camera to us. I finish a spin and see Harry pointing the laptop at us.

“Are you doing a twit cam??” I ask putting my hands on my hips.

“Yup say hello to… about 50,000 people.” Harry says putting the laptop back on the counter.

“Hii!!” Arabell and I say at the same time.

“Louis is making breakfast, for those of you wondering.” Harry says answering a few of their questions. “Hello… Elizabeth!!”

“Elizabeth??” I ask looking over at Arabell.

“Oh my goodness our sister??”

“You have another sister?” Harry asks looking between me and Arabell.

“Yeah we have two younger sisters actually and we told them we would kidnap them today.” Arabell says.

“Hey do any of you know where the Savoy Hotel is?” I ask the viewers. And am answered by tons of people with the address. “Thanks everyone.”

“Breakfast is done!” Louis announces and hands us some plates.

“Looks like foods done… bye.” Harry says and Arabell and I lean over and say bye, waving with our forks. We all start eating. I wonder if I could get Liam’s number I really want to find out what’s going on with him and Danielle.

“Hey Louis? Do you think I could get the rest of the boys’ numbers?”

“Umm yeah sure you probably both should.” He says looking at Arabell.

“I’ll go get my phone.” Arabell says racing up the stairs. After about 15 minutes she comes back down. “I finally found it. But it was blown up from Twitter so much that it’s dead now. Got a plug somewhere?” Louis plugs in her phone just as we hear…

“Aww it’s pajama day!! How come no one told me?” I hear an Irish boy say and I turn around to see Niall, Liam and Zayn walk in.

“Because your pajamas are nothing but boxers.” Harry says.

“Yeah but I could have gone out and gotten some real pajamas for the occasion.” Niall says coming over to the spare food.

“Mmm breakfast.” Zayn says walking into the kitchen.

“Yeah but there’s not much left so if you want some you gotta make it yourself.” Louis says finishing up his eggs.

“So what are you guys doing here?” I ask.

“Well we wanted to surprise you guys.” Liam says snatching a piece of bacon off Arabell’s plate which she quickly grabs back.

“My bacon.” She says popping it in her mouth. I look over at Louis smiling to prove that she really doesn’t share food and that she must really like him.

“So do you guys like surprises or something?” I ask looking back at Zayn, Niall and Liam.

“Yup.” Zayn says and the rest nod in agreement. “So today we will be taking you two away.” He says pointing at Arabell and me.

“Why?” Arabell asks.

“Because we decided that since you will be sticking around that we need to get to know you more… so… we’re kidnapping you.” Niall explains. I look over at Harry who looks a little sad.

“So then what do we do all day?” Harry asks.

“I don’t know. Whatever you did before Arabell and Anabell.” Zayn says.