Midoriya: Don't do anything that you'll regret.
He warned.

Purple Sister: Midoriya...
She said meekly.

Midoriya: Trust me. I've been through a situation like this with my friends before. He said. He remember the time he got punched in the face by his friend Iida when they all went to rescue Bakugo who was kidnapped by the League of Villains.

Midoriya: Don't worry. I'll protect you. And I mean all of you!
He smiled.

Purple Sister: Right! In that case I'll protect you as well! Including my sister! She made a strong hearted face.

Purple Heart and Iris Heart were still at it.

Iris Heart: Awwww, now you're just making feel bad! Don't tell me that's all you got! C'mon, put your heart to it, Neppy! She exclaimed. Purple Heart was getting more worried because she was right of what she said.

Purple Heart: S-Stop it, Plutie! That's enough! Please!
She said. Iris Heart raised her weapon back and slashed her. Unfortunately, Purple Heart blocked it. She had a dark shadow cover her eyes.

 She had a dark shadow cover her eyes

Purple Heart: T-That's enough. That's enough! I said STOP!
She exclaimed as she reverted back to herself.

Neptune was standing there panting.

Iris Heart: Hey, not too bad. That's the Neppy I know and love.

Neptune: I'm begging you Plutie. Don't stop being my friend. I do... Anything for you. You mean the world to me.
In her voice was heartbroken.

Iris Heart: There you go, lying to yourself again. I mean is it really someone else? That you would do anything for? She rubbed her hair. Neptune gasped and knew who she was talking about.

Neptune: P-...ko
She said. Neptune fell to her knees and started crying.

Neptune: I should've... I've should've spend more time playing with her. She said making her sister Nepgear worried. Midoriya was getting sad about too.

Neptune: Poor P-ko... I should've fed her more of Nep's pudding.
Her voice cracked. Iris Heart looked at her with importance.

Neptune: I wish I come out and said how much she meant to me.
Instead of fighting with her. She formed tears. Iris Heart walked up to her and put a hand on both of her shoulders. Neptune looked up to her with tears streaming down her face.

Iris Heart: Good girl. There you go. When you got feelings bottled up inside, you have to let them come pouring out. She said with a smile across her face. Neptune closed in on her and hugged her. She smiled too. Then, Iris Heart reverted back to herself.

Plutia: That's what we all love about you. An honest Nep is the best now. She said. Nepgear and Midoriya were both watching still. They had smiles across their faces. Midoriya and Nepgear looked at each other. Midoriya smiled and Nepgear smiled back.
They both nodded. Suddenly, Nepgear's phone rang. She answered it.

Purple Sister: Uh... Yes? Hello?
She said to the person on the phone.

Neptune: You know something Plutie?

Plutia: Know what Neppy? What is it?

Neptune: I think this particular part of you, would be more comfortable in your other form.

Plutia: Oh yeah? Then I'll transform for you if you like.
She said. Neptune got scared because she was gonna go sadist mode again so she denied that.

Neptune: Oh no. Don't trouble yourself! This is good too! Like a washboard giving my heart a good scrubbing you know?! She said quickly being scared.

Plutia: Really? Hooray!
She said happily.

Purple Sister: Neptune, Plutia! Come quick! There's trouble!
She said.

Midoriya: This isn't good news.

Neptune: Huh? You can get a scrubbing too you know?

Purple Sister: No, that's okay. I just got a call from Histoire! You won't believe it! She said that a new country just formed!

Neptune: Hmm? Huuuuuuuuuuuh?!
She said surprisingly.

Midoriya (mind): It feels like it's that place we went to the other day where we saw the gun battery.

(Planeptune)

The group were in the elevator going up.

IF: So what's all this about a new country, Miss Histoire? That can't be right. She asked the Oracle.

Histoire: It does seem odd. We just received a notification out of the blue from R-18 Island. That said, 'I made a new country'. I never heard such a thing. Neptune and Nepgear said that they both will meet up with the other CPUs and go investigate. She explained.

Histoire: I'm afraid that's all I can tell you for the time being.
She said.

Uni: What's that all about?

Histoire: As I said, I don't know. They went to-
Uni cut her off.

Uni: No! I mean, why is Nepgear always the one who gets to go to R-18 Island?! It's not fair! She said feeling disappointed.

Rom: Yeah! We're goddesses too!

Ram: They should take us with them!

Histoire: I'm afraid I'm not the only one who should be asking.

Ram: Cool! I wanna go to that island too!

Uni and Rom: Yeah, me too!
They both said in unison.

Compa and IF both laughed awkwardly. The group made to the top floor. They went to the window and looked out to the city.

IF: Miss Histoire, what about Midoriya?
She asked.

Histoire: I'm not sure about him. He was the one who saved the goddesses and the candidates. He should be able to handle this with them. Not that I know of. She said.

Ram: When he gets there to R-18 Island, he'll beat up the bad guys! She said.

Rom: Yeah, he'll beat them up!

Uni: I forgot about him all along. I mean, he did saved me and my sister. Including the others. She blushed slightly.

Histoire (mind): Something tells me he's not from this place.
She thought.

(A/N Chapter Done)
Follow for more. :)