Chapter 31: Eden

En başından başla

The other wild dogs glared at her and ran away from her.

Midoriya: That's odd they just ran away from us. Is it because she transformed? He said as his habit came in again.

Purple Heart: Midoriya, that's enough!
She said in a stern voice.

Midoriya: S-Sorry!
He apologized.

Iris Heart: It really pisses me off when people going around saying they're doing things for others. When they're really doing it for themselves. She rubbed her hair up.

 She rubbed her hair up

Purple Heart scoffed.

Purple Heart: You wouldn't be talking about me, wouldn't you Plutie?

Iris Heart: Do you see anyone else around here? Making a nuisance of herself? She made a dark look on her face.

Purple Heart: Thats absurd! Now, listen! I-I'm patrolling-Iris Heart cut her off to the sound her weapon making a loud noise

Iris Heart cut her off to the sound her weapon making a loud noise.

Iris Heart: Let's be honest here shall we? I love to pieces Neppy. Don't get me wrong. That said, when I see people lying to themselves about their true feelings...
She readied her whip sword.

Iris Heart: I want to torment them no matter who they are.

Midoriya (mind): Neptune was lying about her feelings? Did she not want to think about Peashy while she was overworking herself? He thought.

Iris Heart: See!
She spawned a clear circle behind her and dashed forward to Purple Heart. They both clashed swords together.

Purple Heart: Please stop this, Plutie. There has to be a way to work this out. I don't wanna fight you! She said.

Iris Heart: How sweet. Why don't you stop resisting?! If you abandon yourself to my tender mercies, then we won't have to fight, will we?! She slashed her but Purple Heart was still colliding her sword with hers everytime she makes a move.

Purple Sister: Oh, what should I do?! What should I do?!
She didn't know what to do. Midoriya gently put his hand on her shoulder. Nepgear looked at him with a bit of widen eyes.
Midoriya didn't say anything. He just nodded his head sideways. Which meant like to not interfere.