💛🧡Out Little Sercret🖤💙 Pt2

Warning: This chapter contains some nsfw themes and interactions. If you don't like gay shit then don't read this!
Word Count: 408 Words
~~~~~~~~
Lawless's P.O.V

"K-Kuro...~" I breathlessly gasped as I threw my head exposing more of my bare neck to him as he licked,kissed,sucked, and bit on my neck. "Mmm....agrh.....ah~...." I couldn't help the moans, and little whimpers that came out of my mouth, he removed his mouth from my neck causing me to whimper at lack of close touch. "Amazing Lawless~ I've barely done anything erotic and you're already like this"Kuro cooed and awed at me as heat rose up to my cheeks in embarrassment. "Y-You're the one who made me this way jackass! So fix it!" I yelled sexually frustrated only to discover what was already going through brothers mind.

Kuro bites down roughly on Lawless's neck drawing blood, this earned a loud moan from the 5th servamp, Kuro licked the blood from his brothers neck savoring the surprisingly sweet, intoxicating crimson liquid that flowed through his brothers body which he would soon claim as his.

Lawless entangled his hands in his brothers blue hair, as he continued to work his magic. Kuro without warning began to slowly palm Lawless through his jeans causing a help from the submissive blonde haired male, "Ahh~ Kuro~!" The blonde servamp moaned a little softer as he wrapped both his arms around Kuro's neck pulling him into a blissful, heated, french kiss.

Lawless moaned into the heated kiss as Kuro began to palm him faster causing the blushing servamp to to break the kiss and moan loudly in pleasure. "Ne Lawless, you look so vulnerable it's making me turned on even more."purred the blue haired male as he started to unbuckle Lawless's belt to his jeans, once he got the belt out of the way he didn't hesitate to slide his hand in the trembling males pants.

"Mmm....nii-san~..."the dirty blonde whimpered as Kuro started to stroke his hard on, "You're gonna have to be real fucking specific Lawless."Kuro said in a stern yet seductive voice sending shivers down Lawless's spin. "F-fuck me...."Lawless moaned out feeling Kuro's hand tease the tip of his diccccc, "That's more like it."cooed the smirking male (Kuro).

And we're gonna have to stop here ladies and gentlemen! This isn't pg13 anymore hah. I know! Author-Chan is such a cockblock!