🍋Lawless X Demon Reader🍋

Ok so I'm about to bring in some Blue Exorcist shiiiit right here and now with the fangs,tail,and ears ALRIGHT! (Don't hate meh ;)
—————
You were carelessly walking around the hotel lobby and halls etc with your tail swaying back and forth until you felt a strong ass grip on your wrist. 'WTF' you screamed in your head.

As you got turned around you saw Lawless standing there with a devilish smirk on his face. "Uh...Lawless do you mind letting me go?"You said annoyed a little. As soon as he let go he grabbed your tail which made you yelp in pain.

"L-Lawless stop....touching my...t-tail."You said cautiously as he moved his rubbed your tail which radiated pure pleasure through your whole body.
"A-ah~....Lawless....stop please."You pleaded as he finally realized what he was doing.

"I don't think so (y/n)"Lawless cooed into your ear sending shivers down your spin as he kissed your neck gently traveling all over while he continued to rub your tail.

"Ah~"
"Lawless~!"You accidentally moaned out louder than you expected it to be. He stopped all of his actions as he pinned you down to the ground and sat you on his lap. You were sitting on his knees as your legs turned to jelly and you were lightly panting.

He slithered his hand in your shorts as he started fingering you before he chuckled. "Law....less...."You whimpered as he smirked from ear to ear.

He removed your shirt and unclipped your bra. He turned your chin a little as he kissed you roughly but deeply. And you absolutely loved.it. You kissed back as you opened your mouth for his tongue to enter you he explores.

He groped your breasts which made you gasp as he removed your shorts and panties (it's getting kinda kinky ohhhmhmh)

He removed his clothing as well revealing his thick member and his light skinned toned abs You started to blush uncontrollably at hat beautiful fucking sight.

"Heh, like what you see?"Lawless said seductively as you slowly nodded your head up and down. He replaced his fingers with his throbbing DICK (holy fucking shit why did it capitalize!?!?).

Your body instantly adjusted to his huge thick member as he thrusted in and out of you hitting your g-spot every fucking time. You kept moaning his name louder and louder everytime digging your nails into his back making him bleed a little but he didn't mind.

"L-Lawless I'm about to cum..."You said in heavy breaths. "I know baby me to."He said as he leaned down and kissed you dancing with your tongue in sync.

A few moments later you cumed. Before Lawless has just about reached his climax he pulled out as he signaled for you. Which you gladly obeyed his orders.

You started sucking bobbing your head up and down his member as his head arched up in pleasure. A little later Lawless cumed into your mouth as you swallowed it all you both exhausted.

He lays down beside you on he bed as he covered you both up with the blankets and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you in closer to his exposed TOTALLY HWOOT ABS

You both feel asleep in each other's arms as in the next morning Licht found out and absolutely beat the SHIT out of Lawless for seducing you like that without your own saying in it at all.

Licht basically saw you as his own sister he never had and he would NEVER EVER give you away to some vile demon vampire who had stolen your virginity. B)