Servamp Average Day

You were from America and you know you played Fortnight! So you decided you would do orange justice every time your friend played a song.
—————
"Hey Mahiru! Can we please go to the store"You yelled as you you were dressed like a total American. Now Mahiru and all the others don't know shit about America so uh ehehehehehehe?!!

"Sure thing let me get Kuro!"He yelled back as he picked up the black kitten vampire, he stopped in his tracks when he saw you wearing jeans, a t-shirt that said 'keep calm and love Karma Akabane!' And some YEEZY RED OCTOBERS!!!! With your hair down, and you were wearin a hat that said 'Spurs' you waved your hand to him signaling him to hurry up.

30 mins later

The whole group was there all of love, greed, and of course sloth. "(Y/N)!!! DID YOU MISS MEEE!"Shouted Lawless as he ran to you and Licht fast walked to keep up a little, you saw the all of lust pair walking towards you and Sloth pair. They all stopped when they saw what you were wearing. "Ummm, what are you wearing (y/n)!?!"They all said in unison as you laughed. "WELL IM FROM AMERICA SO DEAL WITH IT HAHAH!"You were laughing your ass off. "Anyways guys let's head down to he shops and see what they have."You said excited as you all were walking you saw your friend in an alley way with a BIG ASS speaker.

Play music now dude!

You signaled for her to start the music, as she smirked as she hit the 'play' button. When it was loud enough everybody stopped to see who was playing the music. "What is this type of music??"The greed pair asked, as the lust pair just had a confused look an their faces.

"EYYYYYY"You yelled as you circled your arm to the beats of the music. Everybody looked at you.

No no no no no

You started singing along the song. "I STILL SEE YOUR SHADOWS IN MY ROOM!" "CANT   TAKE BACK THE LOVE THAT I GAVE YOU!"You sang as you pointed to Lawless randomly which made him blushed.

"ITS TO THE POINT WHERE I LOVE AND I HATE YOU!! AND I CANNOT CHANGE YOU DO I MUST REPLACE YOU!!"You sang as you started to SHOOT. You kept singing with the music as you then started to to do orange justice, which made everybody stare in awe, confusion, and admiration. When the music stopped you looked at them with a smirk. "I have these lucid dreams, where I can't move a thing." You sang as you walked up to the others. "Thinking of you in my bed~" You purred as you made eye contact with Lawless,   as he blushed madly. Which made Kuro,and Licht extremely jealous.

After that you were laughing your ass off again  when you returned home with the sloth pair Kuro and Mahiru.