Kuro X Reader

This story is about to turn into emerald secret from Aphmau's YT channel so yeah...you have been warned.
————
You and Kuro have been dating since the last six months so you and him decided to go on a snowy vacation and invite Lawless, Licht and Mahiru to come along as well until a little visitor shows up with troublesome business that had to deal with you. •3•

"Hey Kuro have you seen Licht anywhere I need to talk to him about how to treat Lawless better and not be such a pushover."You said with a laugh.

"Nope besides it's way to troublesome to even look for him."Kuro said lazy which made you giggle a little.

The winds were getting worse and the snow was getting heavier which kinda made everyone worry a little.

"...."
"Ok if nobody is going to go look for Licht than I will!"You said as you walked over to the door as you put your coat on which caught everybody's attention.

"Are you crazy it's way to cold out there (y/n)!"Lawless shouted with concern but it was already to late you were already out the door.

You heard footsteps walking towards you when you looked up it was Licht but something was different his eyes were green.

"(Y/n) come with me I found something that you'll especially like!"Licht said as he took your hand by force.

"L-Licht what the hell!" "Let go of me!"You shouted but he didn't listen to you as you saw his hand showed a bottle.

Everybody came out because they heard your screams so did Kuro.

"(Y-y/n) what's wrong?"Kuro asked you as you turned around.

"Don't worry Kuro I'm fine I'm gonna go with Licht to look for something."You said as you started to walk away from the others.

"....."
————-
It's been a few hours since you've been gone.
You opened the door as you felt arms wrapped around your waist.

"Oh (y/n) where have you been! You had me worry sick!"Kuro said as he kisssd your forehead.

"Kuro I want you to meet somebody special come with me!"You said as you took his hand and ran.
—————
"Ah....your back (y/n)."A voice said
"Yes I've brought him here dear."You reply as Kuro had a confused expression to why you called him dear.

"Good girl."The voice said as his arms pulled you into his "embrace" :/
—————
"Anything for you my love."You said as a hint of lust crept into your eyes which made Kuro furious.

He hooded man pulled down his hood to reveal your ex bf under it.
"Ah Kuro you will turn her into a vampire!"He demanded as Kuro grew even more angry.
"NO I would never it's her choice not mine!"He shouted.

"I didn't ask for you opinion!"He shouted as he threw a potion onto you.
"Kill him."You ex ordered as he held out a knife for you.

You walked towards him and grabbed the knife as you started to walk towards Kuro.

"(Y-y/n)!"Kuro shouted
"Look at you now Kuro no friends to help you."

"I..."Kuro tried to speak as he backed away.
"The only reason I ever dated you is because I felt sorry for you."You said with a laugh.

"Sad little boy with nobody in life."
"You never made me happy!"You shouted as you walked more towards Kuro as he walked backup onto a cliff.

"The best thing you could do for me."

Is die...

A few hours later there was fighting blah blah blah! Boring stuff now for your scene finally.

"ITS NOT WORKING KURO SHE WONT TURN BACK TO NORMAL!"Mahiru shouted as Kuro walked back to the group.

"Let her go!"Kuro ordered as they all let go.
You ran and picked up the knife you dropped and ran towards Kuro.

"I HATE YOU!"
"I HATE YOU WOTH EVERYTHING I HAVE"
"YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO MY LOVE."

"JUST DIE!"You said as you made a few more cuts onto Kuro.

'She just needs....to smile...'Kuro thought to himself as he weakly walked towards you.

"STAY BACK!"You shouted as tears were forming in your eyes.
"Please! Stay back!"You yelled as ou went for a final blow but Kuro caught your hand in time and pulled you in.

"I'll always be here for you..."
"You troublesome girl."He whispered as he kissed you.

"K....uro...."You whimpered as you hugged him back letting go of the knife.
—————
I love you (y/n).