Authores N/Lawless Lemon

MY BDAY IS COMING UP ON AUGUST 21st!!

I'm excited as hell for it but...I'm still going to do a chapter in this little note so yeah. :/
       Scroll down bish:3

   Lawless X Reader {lemon} Naughty Girl

"Ah~"
You moaned out of nowhere which caught your servamps attention real fast. You were in a coma for about 4 weeks and Lawless was worried SICK. You were finally waking up from your coma but you were having uh....'a dream' and Lawless was confused as hell but he was also blushing only 20 shades of red not yet 50. He knew what type of dream you having but just didn't know who you were dreaming about.

He could already feel his erection starting so he went to leave the room until he heard a small voice.     "H-Hyde"    he was blushing 40 shades of red{you dirty minded hedgehog} when he turned around he saw you sitting up with your eyes wide open, "o-oh hey (y/n)"Lawless says in a matter of 2 seconds you could already tell what was happening.

"Lawless come over here and sit down on the bed."You said bluntly as he blushed from embarrassment there was a puff of smoke and you saw a tiny hedgehog on your bed.
"Lawless."You said a little pissed which kinda startled him a little.

"Transform back into a human."You commanded as he did what he was told. You kissed him as you felt his pants getting tighter.
"I was moaning in my sleep wasn't I."You asked as he nods his head biting his lip. "I know of a way you could get rid of your little friend."You said smirking as he knew exactly what you meant.

You unzipped his fly {itz gettin kinky} as you pulled his pants off along with his boxers. You take hold of his member as you started rubbing it up and down B). You kept on hearing low sexy grunts from Lawless. "(Y....y/n)"He moaned out as you let go of his cold member.

"Your cold Lawly~ let me warm you up"You said as you chuckled. You started deep throating him full on as the low grunt became louder. After a minute or two he cumed a lot in your and you swallowed all of it. You smirked at the exhausted,blushing vampire. "He...he...(y/n)....what a naughty girl you are."Lawless chuckled before passing out from all of this pleasure.

"I don't think you knew who I was dreaming about Lawly~"You cooed before saying "It has always been you."You whispered seductively knowing he could still hear you as you left The now sleeping servamp in bed and went to go get coffee.

TA END BITCHES! X3
Hump me~
Fuck me~
Daddy better make me choke💦