Lawless X Litch's Sister! Reader

Lawless P.O.V
I was walking down the stairs of the hotel to get to the lobby to meet angel babes sister, apparently he has one and never told me about her I mean...I didn't really ask though but still —__—

ANYHOOOO!

I turned a corner to the lobby and I don't know if it's just me, or I just saw the most beautiful human being in this earth.

(This was your outfit btw)She had the most amazing (e/c) eyes I've ever seen, her beautiful (h/c) hair tied up into a ponytail I could tell she was a tomboy

She had the most amazing (e/c) eyes I've ever seen, her beautiful (h/c) hair tied up into a ponytail I could tell she was a tomboy.

Nobody P.O.V
Licht caught Lawless staring at his younger sister mouth open, he could SWEAR he saw hearts in his eyes which pissed him off, "STOP LOOKING AT MY SISTER SHIT RAT!"Licht shouted at Lawless causing him to jump as his little sister giggled at his sudden actions.

"Y-you must be angel babes sister?"Lawless asked pink dusting his cheeks as he held his hand out, you shook his hand and replied "Yes I am, my name is (y/n)"you said cheerfully as you decided to examine the tall handsome male.

"You know you're quite cute~"You purred as you wrapped your arms around his neck causing him to blush uncontrollably, "u-um..." "And exactly my type."You said as you licked your lips before smirking, "OK OK OK THATS ENOUGH FLIRTING!"Your older said technically ripping you two apart.

"(Y/n) you can call me Lawless!"The tall male said sweetly, "If you would like I'd be glad to show you around here."He said softly as a light pink dusted your cheeks, you smiled sweetly "I would like that Lawless" you said giggling a bit.

"Besides..." "I would love to get to know more about you Lawless."You whispered in his ear before pulling his shirt towards you, capturing his lips in a passionate kiss. You parted quickly after hearing yelling coming from your older brother.

You ran to Licht, you looked back at Lawless
"Aren't you coming"You asked with a close eyed smile. He nodded as he started to walk towards you.

'I swear on my life I'm falling for this girl hard.'