A WereWolf In School (part5)

You, Mahiru, and Kuro were at school in class until you got called up to do the problem in he board everybody was looking at you.
"(Y/n) please come up here and do this problem." The teacher called as right on time students start staring at you. You didn't move a muscle for a few mins until you heard everybody's whispers.
"(Y/n) I won't ask you again."The teacher said firmly as you in the middle of the room were having a anxiety attack.

"I-I....." You were cut off by pitch blackness and people yelling scared. "OMG WHAT LIKE HAPPENED TO HER!" "IS SHE GOIN TO BE OK!?!"
——————
You woke up in the infirmary seeing Mahiru holding one of your hands as Kuro in his human form was holding the other. "W-what happened guys?"You asked breaking the silent tension you could feel. They shot their heads up and they both hugged you tightly.
"I-I thought something bad happened to you."Mahiru cried as Kuro kept his tears in but  his actions out. "Hehe...oh Mahi-Mahi I just had an anxiety attack but it's ok I'm fine!"You tried to calm him down but was cut off by soft cold lips on your. 0.0 As soon as he parted you were shocked. "Kuro why did you...."You tried to speak but Mahiru was glaring daggers at him as Kuro glared back pulling you into his chest in a protective way.

"Back Off Mahiru"Kuro said extremely intimidating as Mahiru stopped glaring at him and walked out pissed off. "Kuro what was that for!?"You shouted at Kuro as he leaned in a bit closer which you didn't notice. He kissed you again but this time less forcefully and more passionately. He licks your bottom lip asking for entrance, you opened your mouth melting into that kiss every second. Your tongues fought for dominance Kuro won that gracefully. He explored your wet cavern not leaving any untouched territory left. The kiss got more and more heated. Last thing you know you were underneath him pinned onto the bed. He started leaving bitterly kisses on your neck. Then he started to suck and lick different areas of your neck leaving hickeys. Luckily the bell saved both your asses because you heard students walking in the halls you were only in your bra and skirt. You both got up Kuro transformed into a cat and you put your shirt back on, Kuro hopped into your bag and you both walked out of the infirmary looking for the servamps lost eve. As you both thought that what happened just a few minutes ago would have still been happening now and getting more pleasurable.