Licht X Lawless Sister

"Seriously (y/n)! LICHT OUT IF ALL PATHETIC MORTALS IN THIS WORLD!"Lawless screamed furious at is younger sister who didn't give to FUCKS about his opinion. "I love Licht-Chan So deal with it!"You mockingly sung which made him even more mad. You RAN off before you would get killed, until speak of the devil you bump into a certain someone.

"Oh sorry Licht-Chan I didn't see you there!"You said apologetically, "it's alright (y/n)."He reassured. "Hey wanna do something later?"He asked while blushing a little. "Oh sure Licht-Chan!"You said excitedly as he took your hand and ran to a ice cream stand. "I know how much you love ice cream (y/n) so buy whatever you like."Licht said as you IMMEDIATELY said "(y/f/f)" your fav flavor.
A few minutes into this wondering around town turns into a heated makeout session.

"L-Licht...."
"I know you can say my name but tonight..."He started

"I'm going to make you scream daddy"He cooed in your ear. As he carried you to his hotel room, before throwing you onto the bed. (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
He kisses you deeply, forcefully gliding his tongue in your mouth as he explored the untouched areas he hasn't claimed yet. He removes your shirt and throws it across the room, he starts to leave a trail of butterflie kisses down your neck as he sucked and licked other areas.

STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

"ANGLE-CAKES HAVE YOU SEEN (Y/N)!?! I CANT FIND HER ANYWHERE!!"Lawless screamed panicking a lot as he looked down.
".........."
"Uh.....nii-san.....I can explain...."
"Um...we were just...."
".........." Lawless's arua changed into a angry,mortifying,murderous arua which even scared Licht.

"What the actual fuck do you think YOUR doing with my ONLY little SISTER."

"N-Nii-San calm down....please."You said while slowly getting off the bed.

I kill you

"Licht." "Yeah?" "RUN!"
And with that Lawless was chasing Licht around town with his weapon in hand trying to kill him.

TA END :3 (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)