Lawless X Reader {Love Me or Leave Me

You and Lawless have been dating for a few months now but something seemed different to you now. You both started to get into a ton of fights. Lawless would usually ignore or just say leave me alone to you now but today was the day you were going to talk.
—————————
"Lawless can you open the door?"You asked politely but got no response from him you already felt tears stinging your eyes before you started to sing. You knew Lawless loved your singing so this was your last chance to save this relationship yo two had.
Play da song now :3
"Mmmmm mmmmm"
"You used to tell me that you loved me once."
"What happened? What happened?"

Lawless unlocked the door and opens it.
"Where is all of this coming from?"He questioned bluntly.

"You say I'm crazy and there's nothing wrong!"You shout but still singing.
"Your lying and you know I know."
"Baby what have we become what happened? What happened?"You stopped singing as you walked away crying before you mumbled something that was still a little audible for Lawless to hear.

"And you're turning away like you hate me"
"What did you say?"
'Do you hate me?'
"Do hate me Ooh~!"

"You! Can take this heart heal it or break it all apart!" Lawless was shocked at what you were saying

"NO! This isn't fair love me or leave me here!"You shouted as you fell to your knees tears running like a waterfall. Lawless quickly ran to you hugging you tightly comforting you as best as he could like a REAL bf should do. :I

"Do you remember when you loved me once what happened? What happened."
"And you'd hold me here just because."

What happened, no
We used to never go to bed angry,
But it's all we ever do lately!
And you're turning away like you hate me,
Do hate me?
DO YOU HATE ME OOH

"You! Can take this heart heal it or break it all apart!"

NO this isn't fair!
"Love me or leave me here"You say trembling.

Love me baby please,
"Cause I can still be the only one you need, the only one close enough to feel you breath."

You got up looking down at Lawless
"Yeah I can still be the place where you run instead of the one who you're running from! Ooh~"

"I'm so sorry (y/n) I'm such a stupid boyfriend please forgive me."Lawless said tears rolled down his cheeks as you hugged him.
"Who am I to say no to you my greedy love."You said as you kissed him then bringing him into your embrace.

You can take his heart heal it or break it all apart.
No! This isn't fair love me leave me here (oh, oh, ah, ah)
Love me or leave me here (oh, oh, ah, ah)

I know this chapter sucked ass but I tried ;/
I was in a hurry making this so I didn't have any time to really think.