Sooooo/Tsubaki X Reader

WAZZUP! I got myself le YT channel so yea go subscribe if you want to!😅
You don't have to ;3 @wrath_chan xx

Yeaaaa~~~

~~~~~~
(This is kinda short so sorry)

You were walking through the halls of the uh...AUTHOR CHAN FORGOT WHERE DEY AT SORRY FUCK!

You only had one and one person in particular on your teenage mind, Tsubaki. Over time as his subclass you began to grow a little something for the vampire but you never knew what it was.

So you did some research on it and apparently the feelings you had towards the vampire were called love or a crush, you didn't understand it at first so you called Sakuya to explain in further detail and when he did........your face was redder than the darkest crimson color ever seen. So later that week you decided to tell Tsubaki how you really felt about him.
~~~~~~~
THE DAY

You were scared out of your FUCKING MIND GURL! I mean confessing to your master who made you into their subclass😰

Searching for your so called crush everywhere that you could think where he might be, that's when it hit you that you haven't checked the roof of the place.

You went up to the roof and saw your crush sitting there just watching his plan go into action, you walked towards him but he turns around to face you. You jumped a little from the sudden action, you opened your mouth to talk to him " T-Tsubaki.....I have a problem..."you stutter softly but audible enough for him to hear you "What is it?".

You rushed the words that's been trying to pour out if you like water pouring out of a sink "I-ILOVEYOUTSUBAKI!"You shouted blushing like a mad man as he just looked at you with shock.

Out of nowhere you just got pulled into a warm embracing hug that could calm anyone down, "I love you too my little subclass."

End Y'all! Lol
Total word count: 335 words!