💛🧡Our Little Secret💙🖤

WARNING: If you don't like gay ass shit including incest then DONT.FUCKING.READ.THIS.! Damn...
Pairing:Lawless X Kuro
Short Chapter
Kinda Smuty but not a sex chapter
~~~~~~~
Lawless's P.O.V
Me and my angel-babes are heading over to his boyfriends house ad he's gonna be leaving me with big brother........finally...

Time Skip brought to you by Lawless hotness

*Knock Knock Knock*
*door opens*
"H-Hey Licht!"Mahiru said sweetly inviting him and his servamp into his apartment, "Nii-San!~~"I yelled causing the lazy cat to jump a little in annoyance, "ugh....this is gonna be so troublesome"His signature line.

"Alright shitrat me and Mahiru are going out some-" "Cut the shit Angel cakes! We all know you two are dating!"I teasingly shouted at my eve causing him to tch, "If only me and nii-san could be like that...."I mumbled unknowingly that it was loud enough for Kuro to hear.

He turned to me face beat red, "w-what the hell Lawless?"He questioned as I started to blush now knowing what I did. "I-I MEANT ERM-!"I tried to speak but got cut off by a pair of warm soft lips on mine, my eyes widen as I look at Kuro. The time I got to see him this close, his soft blue hair, his sexy features of his face and body, his crimson eyes shut so calmly. I grip into his jacket tightly as I melt into the kiss, I pushed with more force deepening it into such a passionate dance between us. Wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him as I felt a wet muscle slide into my mouth exploring every inch of my cavern. I had to breath....but the kiss was so irresistible I just couldn't stop.

We parted ways from each other as I felt a hardening in my pants, never breaking eye contact he slowly slid his hand down my thigh before beginning to palm me through my pants gently, I let out a soft moan as close my eyes from the pleasure, suddenly I felt a tingling sensation on my neck and jawline, I glance down to see Kuro resting his head on my shoulder.

Leaning closer to my ear he whispered so sweetly yet lustfully-

"Ne, Hyde~ Let this be....our little secret~"

END!
Word count: 396 words!