Servamp Boys X Obsessed Hamilton Fan!Reader

*play music*
You were at Mahiru's apartment with the entire crew (Mahiru,Kuro,Lawless,Licht,Mikuni,JeJe,Misono,——Lily, Houg and Tetsu) Blep
~~~~
They were discussing a plan on how to stop Tsubaki and you being the Hamilton week you are, you were extremely bored since you were apart of the discussion as well. "Hey Mahi-Mahi~"You cooed as you made eye contact with him, "What is it (y/n)?"he replies "Can I just listen to my music, you know what happens when I get bored~!"You whined dramatically as he just sighed and told you what you wanted to hear.

You ginned like an idiot as you plugged in your earbuds and scrolled through your uh..... '51' playlists on your phone (get the reference ;) no? Ok I'll leave ;D) You walker over to the couch where Kuro was playing his video games as always, "Oh....hey (y/n)" he said not even breaking contact with the screen and ps4 controller. "Wassup my dude~"You said holding up this emoji 🤟 (Listen peoples! I dunno your skin color so...yea.)

It was like a few minutes in already into the song "Room Where It Happens" One of Author-Chan's FAVORITE Hamilton songs ;)))))))))))........
You started thinking to yourself 'Yaaaaas queeen! Burr get it! Oh oh OH MY FAVORITE PART!'You quietly squealed as you prepared for what was next (If the song isn't there yes just wait then continue reading👌🏼)

Hold your nose and close your eyes~
(We want our leaders to save the day)
But we don't get a say in what they trade away~
(We dream of a brand new start)
But we dream in the dark for the most part
(Dark as a tomb where it happens)
Dark as a tomb where it happens
I've got to be in
The room (where it happens)
I've got to be (the room where it happens)
Oh, I've got to be in
The room where it happens
I've got to be, I've gotta be, I've gotta be
In the ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM~~~~~~~

Click boom

You opened your eyes to see everyone else just looking at you like wut...de fuq?
....
"What is there something on my face?"You asked questioning the stares they were giving, "Y-you just started screaming...."Misono spoke up a bit worried about your mental health.
"........"
You only had one thing to say about this.

I have no regrets~