Cheating Bf Scenarios

This is for my absentee stories guys! Srry about that again ;/
—————
Mahiru

You made your boyfriends favorite bento for lunch you had a singing career as well, so for your 3 month anniversary you decided to write him a love song all about him and how much you loved him.

You arrived at the school gates it took you a while to make the bento box for Mahiru so it was already lunch time so you started walking towards the place where you and him always ate together.

'I hope Mahi-Mahi likes the lunching made him...'You thought to yourself as you saw the place.

"....."
You were stopped in your tracks when you saw Mahiru and some random girl holding hands and kissed you already felt tears stinging your eyes as your body started to tremble and you accidentally dropped the bento box as they both turned around to see you.

Mahiru quickly stood up and walked towards you as you walked backwards from him you saw his hand try to touch your shoulder.

You smacked his hand away as you then shoved him away from you.
"STAY AWAY FROM ME MAHIRU!"You shouted as he froze from your voice because you were never one to yell or raise your voice.

"YOU CHEATING MUTT I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU AND I GUESS I WAS WRONG!"You continued to yell at him as right after you were completely finished yelling you ran away from him.

'I'll get my revenge Mahiru just you wait!'You thought as you opened your song book and started to write a song.
—————
Misono

You were headed towards your boyfriends castle-like mansion when you knocked on the ford you were greeted by Lily's twin subclass.
"Hello Miss.(y/n) master Misono is in his room with a visitor."The creepy twins said in unison.

You nodded as you went to his room but when you opened the door you were heartbroken.

You witnessed a heated makeout session that Misono and some dumb girl were having so you walked in and grabbed the picture as both of them were wide eyed as they both looked at you walking towards Misono's desk to grab a picture that was a treasure to him.

"I hate you..."You mutter as you tore it apart into two pieces as you walked towards Misono and slapped him HARD.
"I can't believe I ever trusted a scum like you Misono just wait until your at my door BEGGING ME to get back together with you."You said with venom as you stormed out of the mansion as tears were streaming like a waterfall from your eyes.
—————
Licht

You were in he concert hall ready to practice with Licht for the performance you and him were performing together until you saw Lawless storming out as the doors behind him close.

You plant a hand on Lawless's shoulder as he looked up at you with an expression of hurt and hatred.
"Lawless what happened did you and Licht get into another fight again?."You asked as he stood up and hugged you tightly as you returned the hug.

After he left go you walked to the doors and opened it only to find Licht with another girl you dropped your violin case as you grew a new emotion towards Licht...hatred...

He ran towards you trying to explain before...
SLAP
You slapped him so hard there was a red and purple mark on his face as he fell onto the floor as you started yelling which caught Lawless's attention so he ran into the auditorium.

"YOUR NOTHING BUT A CHEAT LICHT I HATE YOU!"You yelled as you continued.
"WHY DO MEN ALWAYS CHEAT ITS NOT FAIR!"As you already had tears stinging your eyes.
"I WISH ALL OF YOU WORTHLESS CHEATING MEN WOULD JUST DIE!"You shouted as you felt a strong grip on your wrist it was Lawless.

Lawless pulled you into his embrace as you continued to cry as he teleported to another place that was the room.

"Shhh (y/n) I'm here now I'll protect you from now on."Lawless whispers as he tries to calm you down a little.

When he was successful Lawless kissed your forehead before you started falling asleep in his muscular arms.
—————
I can't think of anything for Mikuni ok!
HES MAH HUSBANDU OKKKKEY OMG