A WereWolf In School!?!? (Part2)

So it's been a few weeks since you found out that Kuro was a vampire well...more specifically a Servamp. But that never really stopped you from hanging out with him like all the damn fucking time :3

You had feelings for this lazy lovable cat but you just had one problem....you had never imprinted on a wolf before never less a vampire nor human so this was going to be difficult for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Kuro were on the couch cuddling again while watching T.V as you were watching the screen something inside you was telling you to run. To run away and never return. You knew that Kuro was dangerous and everything but he would never hurt you at least that's what you thought.

"Hey I'm going to run to the store will quick ok Kuro I'll be back later."You said as you got up from the couch and put on your jacket. When you walked out you ran down the stairs to he nearest ally way you could find. You took a minute to catch your breath before you heard a low voice. "Hey pretty lady~"A voice said and you head quickly shot up and you saw a random guy with two other standing in front of you.

"Let's have some fun."The guy said before grabbing your wrist and bringing you into the ally way. "L-LET GO OF ME!"You shouted loudly. The ally way wasn't even far from Mahiru's apartment. You stood your ground this was just like when other wolf packs would try to take over your territory. You punched the guy who had a hold of your wrist but let go as he went down to the floor.

"FOOLS GET HER!"The guy yelled as he other two ran at you. 'These mortals are so dumb and naive'You growled at the thought. One guy tried to punch you but you easily dogged it as you kicked him on his stomach. The last guy came up from behind and grabbed both of your arms. You struggled to get loose so you yelled jut in case "KURO!". That didn't work until you kicked the guy in his dick as the other two got up from the ground and ran at you.

You saw one of them fly across the ally way as you were confused until you saw a tall, blue haired vampire in front of you. "K-Kuro?" "Come on let's get out of here (y/n)."He said as he grabbed your arm and ran. "K-Kuro I...could've handled it on my own."You said exhausted. "Then why did you yell my name?"He said smirking at you which caused you to blush a little. "B-Baka!"You yelled as you crossed your arms.

"You said you were going to the store and the way you were going was in the opposite direction (y/n)."Kuro said with a serious look on his face. "So. What were you doing exactly?"He questioned. "I....I was running to the forest."You said as he was he confused one now. He glances at you a second time as he saw wolf ears and a wolf tail on you. "Y-YOUR A WOLF!"He shockingly yelled out before you ran towards him and covered his mouth.

"P-please don't tell Mahiru Kuro!"You said in a worryingly tone. "Ok I won't."He said as he hugged you tightly making you blush more then you already were. "T-thank you Kuro."You tried to say but was cut off by soft lips on yours. Kuro was kissing you and you kissed back. He parted away from you as he blushed madly. "That's what you get for worrying me."Kuro said flustered which made you laugh.

"Oh Kuro..."You said quietly before pecking his lips. "I won't do it again kitty~" You cooed making him blush uncontrollably before you taking his hand in yours and walking back to the apartment.