Lawless X Reader (Dead Girl Walking)

You were walking back to your house thinking about what Heather said to you. "The demon queen of high school has decreed it." "She says Monday 8am I'll be deleted...." You continue to sing until you were in 'someone's' backyard. "Thirty hours to live,how should I spend them?"You sang as you twirl around twice. "I don't have to stay and die like cattle, I can change my name and drive up to Seattle." "But I don't own a motorbike-" You looked up at the window and saw a SHIRTLESS LAWLESS. "Wait, here's an option that I like." You sang as a smirk appears on your lips. "Spend these thirsty hours getting freaky~YEAH!"You sang loudly as you began to climb to the second floor window. "I need it hard! I'm a dead girl walking!" "I'm in your yard,I'm a dead girl walking." "Before they punch my clock,I'm snapping off your window lock."You got into the bedroom and walked over to the bed, Lawless wasn't there yet.... "got no time to knock,I'm a dead girl walking."You finish as you heard footsteps. Lawless had a cup in his hand, he looked at you and spit it out. "(Y/n)? What are you doing in my room?"He asked blushing a little.

"Shhhhhh" "sorry but I really had to wake you, see I decided to I must ride you till I break you~"You purred which made him blush even harder. "Cause Heather says I gotsta go,you're my last meal on death row. "But-."You cut him off, "Shut your mouth and lose them tightly whiteys!(COME ON!)"You shouted as you walked up to Lawless and pecked his lips quickly. "Tonight I'm yours! I'm your dead girl walking!" Lawless with pushed you onto the bed. "Get on all fours kiss this dead girl walking!" "Let's go you know the drill! I'm hot and pissed I'm on the pill!" "Now down to the will of a dead girl walking."You sang as you removed your shirt and skirt. He hesitated a little as he was about to enter you, "and you know you know you know, it's cause you're beautiful. You say your numb inside but I can't agree." "So the worlds unfair keep it locked out there, in here it's beautiful, let's make this beautiful."You cooed as you caress his cheek, "that works for me."He said (YEEEAH!) "Full steam ahead take this dead girl walking!" "How'd you find my address?"he asked, "let's break this bed! Rock this dead girl walking!" "I think we tore my mattress."he said sweating, "No sleep for you better chug that Mountain Dew!" "Okay okay." "GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR MAKE THIS WHOLE TOWN DISAPPEAR!" "Okay okay!" "Slap me,pull my hair, touch my there and there and there!" "No more talking, (love this dead girl walking x2)" "ouch"Lawless said squinting his eyes.

Both you and him.
Love this dead girl
Yeah,yeah, yeah.
YEAH~!