Licht X Child!Reader (REALLY SHORT SORRY)

Requested One Shot
Words: 345 words
Prompt:"Hi mister! Mom and dad told me not to talk to strangers....but you look lost."
Relationship:Complete Strangers (Licht was doing a tour in Japan for the first time...don't judge me)
Enjoy~~~~~
—————————
You were walking home from (so like requester did not specify so I'm putting you in 3rd grade) school since your house was down the street and your parents FINALLY allowed you to walk home by yourself, you were NOT in any circumstances break their trust in you to walk home alone. Well...that was until you saw......

-Licht's P.O.V-
'Where....is the performance hall here.....'I thought to myself until I saw a little girl with (h/l), (h/c) hair, she looked like maybe a 3rd or 4th grader.....She was walking towards me with a sweet innocent smile on her face. "Hello mister! Mom and dad told me not to talk to strangers....but you look lost." She said giggling at the end."Uh...hi...."I replied to her causing her to giggle more, "Do you by any chance know where the performance hall is?"I asked awkwardly since I don't really talk to people non the less kids. "YUP!"She happily replies back without warning she takes my hand and takes me there. "Thanks kid...."I nod to her as she slightly starts to pout. "My name is (y/n)!"she says confidently as she poked me. "(Y/n)....that's a pretty name (y/n), I'm Licht Jekylland Todoroki."I say to her, "OH NO!"She yells which somewhat startled me. "What's wrong?"I ask her confused yet also a little concerned, "I have to get back home Licht! I guess I'll see you later!"she says as she smiles at me sweetly before hugging my legs, I pat her on the head and somewhat smile back at her. "Yeah....see you later (y/n)." I say as I waved her goodbye. I signed as a chuckled a little,till we meet again little (y/n)...

Til we meet again....