"I'm good, I'm great, I'm fine" I whispered to myself while going downstairs.

<Tiana's P.O.V>

While I was getting dressed I decided to look extra cute today since Chris gave me some act right. As I was finishing getting dressed I got a phone call that I didn't want to receive. I ignored it and went on about my day, I wasn't gonna let that man ruin my day. I don't know why I gave him my number but I was so foolish back then.

I walked downstairs and smelled the most delicious smell I've ever smelled. I looked in the kitchen to see Joyce making plates for us.

One thing that I can say about Joyce is that she can actually cook...unlike her son.
But I'm not complaining.

"Good morning Joyce" I smiled.

She looked up at me and smiled back "Hey Tiana, how'd you sleep"

"I had a good nap"

Then Chris butted in "You look good baby"

"Thank you da-" Joyce cleared her throat and I laughed nervously "I mean thank you Chris"

Chris winked at me "You're welcome beautiful"

"Here you go Tiana I made pancakes, sausages, eggs, and muffins"

I walked closer to Joyce and whispered "You don't know how much I appreciate this Joyce, Chris is a terrible cook"

"I know, that's why I insisted on cooking. He was thinking about cooking for you but I just told him that I'll do it myself" Joyce chuckled.

I laughed "Thank you"

I grabbed me and Chris plate and I walked over to the living room.

Chris was feeding the baby as I put both of our plates in front of us on the living room table.

"I gotta surprise for you later on..."

"Baby just tell me now"

He smirked "Scream out Chris had me screaming Daddy last night , then I'll tell you"

"I'm not doing that" I said while picking up my plate.

"Ok that's fine with me" Chris shrugged "But in all honesty I'd rather have you wait"

I looked at him while I was eating my food and then Joyce came over to the living room with her plate.

"Joyce, Chris says that he has a surprise for me...do you know what the surprise is?"

She looked down at her food and started eating.

"She don't know" Chris said lying to my face.

I didn't believe him but I just left it alone for now. Whatever this surprise is better be good. Imma stop asking for now, I'm just gonna be patient.

"After we finish eating we gotta stop somewhere real quick...it's not apart of the surprise but, it's gonna be very interesting"

What the fuck is this man talking about? I looked at Joyce and she was still eating her food. I just wish that they would tell me.

15 minutes later•

After we finished eating we all left the house and Chris let Joyce drive. I sat in the back seat with the baby while Chris sat in the passenger seat.

As Joyce was driving it seemed like we were in the car for hours. I didn't know where this woman was taking us.

Once in a while I'd hear Chris whisper to Joyce a few things but I couldn't make out the words.