Chapter: 33

~The Next Morning~
•8:33 am•

<Chris P.O.V>

Imma be real, a nigga is tired as fuck. Me and Tiana ain't get no sleep last night BUT it was worth it. I let Tiana sleep in this morning while I go pick up lil man from Maliah's crib.
I did my morning routine and got dressed before heading out.

I drove over to Maliah's crib and rang the doorbell several times and she finally answered.

"Why are you ringing my doorbell so many times! The kids are sleeping!"

I chuckled "Well they're not now since you yelling for no damn reason"

"Whatever Chris"

"Can you give me my son please I don't got all day"

She rolled her eyes "Come on he's upstairs"

"Maliah drop that funky ass attitude before I tell your husband that you fucking Tyga on the low"

Maliah turned around and looked at me in shock "How did you know that?"

"I peeped y'all a couple weeks ago when y'all two walked out the bedroom together"

"Please don't tell anybody"

I smirked "Who do you think I am? I wouldn't do that cuz you my sis"

But if she ever tests me again I'm spilling all of the tea to her husband.

Maliah sighed in relief "Thank you Chris"

I followed her to the room where my son was still sleeping and I picked him up and let him sleep in my arms.
As he was sleeping Maliah gave me his baby bag and we left her house.

When me and the baby got back to the crib he was still sleeping so I decided to just lay on the couch with him and take a little nap until he wakes up.

~Several Hours Later~
•2:20pm•

I woke up from my nap and noticed I was laying face down on the couch. Then I got up and panicked. I was scared that I was either laying on my baby or this little nigga fell.  Then I started looking around the living room.

"Awww Fuck, imma get it so much trouble. Marcell where you at?" I whispered around.

I knew that this little nigga couldn't crawl yet cuz he was too young then I began to panic some more.

"Nigga where did you go? You gonna get daddy in trouble" I whispered loudly.

Then I heard the tv playing upstairs then I ran up there. Then I saw Tiana feeding the baby while watching a movie on Netflix.

"Hey Baby" Tiana said looking at me.

I sighed in relief "The baby's good?"

"He's fine, I saw that he was up in your arms while you were sleeping so I grabbed him and just let you rest."

I sat on the bed and smiled "I thought the little nigga disappeared on me. He had me scared for a minute."

"Stop calling our son a little nigga" She laughed.

"So what you want me to call him? Little boy? That's trash as fuck baby. Besides he's my nigga and I rock with him on a father and son type of level"

"There's soooo many nicknames you can call him. Like with me I call him my wittle stanka butt"

I scrunched my face and laughed "You can't keep calling him that the rest of his life Ti."

"Yes I can Chris"